AMBER ALERT: She was eliminated two months ago after advancing to the semifinals of the ABC reality show "Are You Hot?"

She was eliminated from KJR's "Bigger Dance" last Tuesday, losing to Brook Burke in the Sweet Sixteen.

Now Amber Lancaster faces another pivotal moment in her life, competing to retain her spot as a Sea Gal for the fifth consecutive season.

The Sea Gals, who dance at Seahawks games, will hold their final competition for next year's team tonight at Seahawks Stadium. Around 75 women will compete for 24 to 32 spots.

"People keep saying, 'I know you're going to make it,' " Lancaster said. "But I don't want to make it just because I'm Amber. I want to earn my spot on the squad."

To prove her point, Amber was working on her routine yesterday afternoon at Bally's in Federal Way.

By the way, this Amber update is brought to you by Miller Lite. The beer company hired her as a marketing coordinator. She calls on 40 accounts in Pierce County.

She can also be seen this summer in a commercial for Quality Rentals.

Amber said she has gotten over the disappointment from not becoming the hottest woman in America on "Are You Hot?"

And she was happy to have made it to the Sweet Sixteen in Mitch Levy's "Bigger Dance," a contest that pits 64 women in matchups, a la the NCAA Tournament. Phone callers vote on the winners.

Amber defeated Jessica Biel and Salma Hayek before losing to Burke.

Jennifer Garner faces Halle Berry in the championship game this morning from 5:30 to 10 a.m. on Levy's show.

"I hope it's Halle Berry," Amber said. "Jennifer Garner is cute, but she's not worthy of the 'Queen of the Hardwood' title."

Amber's personal life also took a recent hit after a WSU graduate broke up with her.

"I just got out of a relationship with the Coug guy so I'm a little jaded toward guys right now," she said. "I'm playing the field right now."
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/moore/121508_moore12.html