+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zone 4 - Brandy Leaver was robbed!

FORT Newbie

Zone 4 - Brandy Leaver was robbed!

My husband and I are not big reality fans, but we happened to catch "Are you Hot" Zone 4. I happened to tape it, because it looked like fun for me and my hubby to watch later.

I about fell out of my chair when Brandy came into view. She is so beautiful and definitely "Hot" in my opinion, and for the first time ever, I wanted to cast my vote for a TV reality show. I called my hubby, and told him about this wonderful woman, and waited with great anticipation until he could come home and see her from the tape.

He had the same reaction, and immediately, he wanted to vote as well. We called our friends, who also LOVED Brandy. She was curvy, but toned, natural and beautiful. We all were ready to cast our vote.

Unfortunately, our vote was taken away from us, and tonight, for the two final shows, we saw the most beautiful and HOT woman, Brandy, get kicked off the show without any public votes. With all the people we talked to, we are sure she would have moved on to the final rounds.

We emailed and sent a letter to ABC upset at the way the show snubbed Zone 4 out of the public vote. We realize it's just a show, and a pretty shallow one to vote on the hotness of a person. But we actually took notice of Brandy, and wanted to help her with her career, by being noticed.

At this point, we would just like to give her our support and encourage her to do more things. We hear she is an aspiring singer and actress, and we actually found her as an extra in the movie "Blue Crush."

We are ready to start the Brandy Leaver Fan Club, and would love to hear from anyone who feels as we do.

It's high time that ABC and the other networks showcased real women. Voluptuous, healthy women who are natural are much better to look at that stick thin unnatural girls who dye their hair and pound on the makeup perpetuating an unhealthy image for women and young girls everywhere. Brandy should have been in the finals and she was definitely robbed!

I believe that if it was a public vote, Brandy would of made it to the next round.

It's too bad that it wasn't... it was more like.. "Rachel, Lorenzo, and Randolphs hottest people" and not "America's hottest people".

FORT Newbie
    Who was Brandy Leaver again? I missed the Zone 4 episode.

Oh well. Blame "Current Events" people.:O

I wasn't all that found of "Ameriaca" voting anyway. At least have a more professional way of conducting the vote besides a stupid Internet Poll... Any crackpot could vote for their favorite multiple times. Should've made it a 1-900 call-in.

If they didn't allow the crackpots to vote multiple times, there would only be like 10 votes per week cast for this show. And I can't think of anyone who would spend 99 cents to cast a vote for the show.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by John
    If they didn't allow the crackpots to vote multiple times, there would only be like 10 votes per week cast for this show. And I can't think of anyone who would spend 99 cents to cast a vote for the show.
    You have a point there. Well at least make people register to take the poll. And set it up in a way where they're only aloud to vote once per zone (10 votes per week? So beit).

FORT Newbie

Re: Zone 4 - Brandy Leaver was robbed!

I couldn't agree more!! After now seeing the final (after missing the semis) I thought that the eventual female winner was ok, but Brandy was my winner for sure... for all the reasons you stated. After doing a little internet search, I find that she is an athlete, gymnast, aspiring actress a general allround talented person. I'm all for the fan club/website...maybe I'll have to go to Hawaii for some research....If anyone can put her in contact with me I'll construct her website.

Originally posted by sexywitch
    My husband and I are not big reality fans, but we happened to catch "Are you Hot" Zone 4. I happened to tape it, because it looked like fun for me and my hubby to watch later.

I about fell out of my chair when Brandy came into view. She is so beautiful and definitely "Hot" in my opinion, and for the first time ever, I wanted to cast my vote for a TV reality show. I called my hubby, and told him about this wonderful woman, and waited with great anticipation until he could come home and see her from the tape.

He had the same reaction, and immediately, he wanted to vote as well. We called our friends, who also LOVED Brandy. She was curvy, but toned, natural and beautiful. We all were ready to cast our vote.

Unfortunately, our vote was taken away from us, and tonight, for the two final shows, we saw the most beautiful and HOT woman, Brandy, get kicked off the show without any public votes. With all the people we talked to, we are sure she would have moved on to the final rounds.

We emailed and sent a letter to ABC upset at the way the show snubbed Zone 4 out of the public vote. We realize it's just a show, and a pretty shallow one to vote on the hotness of a person. But we actually took notice of Brandy, and wanted to help her with her career, by being noticed.

At this point, we would just like to give her our support and encourage her to do more things. We hear she is an aspiring singer and actress, and we actually found her as an extra in the movie "Blue Crush."

We are ready to start the Brandy Leaver Fan Club, and would love to hear from anyone who feels as we do.

It's high time that ABC and the other networks showcased real women. Voluptuous, healthy women who are natural are much better to look at that stick thin unnatural girls who dye their hair and pound on the makeup perpetuating an unhealthy image for women and young girls everywhere. Brandy should have been in the finals and she was definitely robbed!

Brandy would have been a better choice then Rachel (as a hot zone 4 finalist.)

+ Reply to Thread