+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season Finale (04/05)

Season Finale (04/05)

SEASON FINALE

THE HOTTEST OF THE HOT ZONES DUKE IT OUT IN THE SEMIFINALS AND FINALS OF "ARE YOU HOT? THE SEARCH FOR AMERICA'S SEXIEST PEOPLE," AIRING SATURDAY, APRIL 5 ON ABC

Thousands tried nationwide, but just 16 beautiful people can call themselves the hottest of all the Hot Zones. The semifinals ("Episode 105") of "Are You Hot? The Search for America's Sexiest People" air SATURDAY, APRIL 5 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET). In that show, the 4 finalists from Hot Zone 4 (the Southwest) will be announced and, along with the 12 people below from the other Hot Zones, will compete for the crown. These 16 contestants, the hottest of the hot zones, were selected by viewer and judges' votes. The field is narrowed to just 4 men and 4 women at the end of the hour. Then, in the finals ("Episode 106") of the show, airing SATURDAY, APRIL 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET), the 2 winners are revealed -- the man and the woman who can lay claim to the title of the Sexiest People in America. Each winner also receives $50,000 and a week-long vacation for two in Tahiti. The judges for the show are Lorenzo Lamas, Randolph Duke and Rachel Hunter, and the show's host is J.D. Roberto.

Here are the semifinalists from the first 3 Hot Zones; the winners of Hot Zone 4 will be announced at the beginning of the show:

Hot Zone 1 (The Northeast)
    * Cari Jedlicki, East Bethel, MN - Height: 5'9"; Weight: 118 lbs.; Age: 21; Occupation: flight attendant
    * Kevin Bessell, Orland Park, IL - Height: 6'; Weight: 175 lbs.; Age: 24; Occupation: design engineer
    * Lisa Piepergerdes, Chicago, IL - Height: 5' 10"; Weight: 125 lbs.; Age: 22; Occupation: bartender, model
    * Travis Vulich, Columbus, OH - Height: 6' 2"; Weight: 195 lbs.; Age: 22; Occupation: aspiring model

Hot Zone 2 (The Southeast)
    * Ryan Irons, Atlanta, GA - Height: 6'; Weight: 185 lbs.; Age: 26; Occupation: student
    * Kevin Peake, Miami, FL - Height: 6' 1"; Weight: 180 lbs.; Age: 18; Occupation: club promoter
    * Chantille Boudousque, New Orleans, LA - Height: 5' 7"; Weight: 120 lbs.; Age 24; Occupation: student
    * Valerie White, Conyers, GA - Height: 5' 10"; Weight: 120 lbs.; Age: 18, Occupation: aspiring model

Hot Zone 3
    * Amber Lancaster, Tacoma, WA - Height: 5' 6"; Weight: 110 lbs.; Age: 22; Occupation: NFL cheerleader
    * Shipley Ennis, Woodinville, WA - Height: 6'; Weight: 188 lbs.; Age: 25; Occupation: loan officer
    * Renee Russell, Issaquah, WA - Height: 5' 9.5"; Weight: 120 lbs.; Age: 20; Occupation: nanny
    * Tony Mayr - Seattle, WA - Height: 6' 6"; Weight: 215 lbs.; Age: 22; Occupation: student

"Are You Hot? The Search for America's Sexiest People" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions for ABC. The show was created by Mike Fleiss and developed by him and "The Bachelor's" co-executive producer, Lisa Levenson. Mike Fleiss is the executive producer. Scott Einziger and Mike Nichols are the co-executive producers.

FORT Newbie
    That means the public won't get to vote, yet again. Based on how they scored in the past, I guess whoever wears a thong will win.

whatup
    yeah obviously if we find out the winner that night then the public voting is over with, what a crock!! The judges suck at picking people

FORT Newbie
    It does suck... the whole premise of the show was to have america decide the outcome. As someone who was envolved with the show you feel cheated.

I can definitely agree with that. The judges suck, so to have them decide the outcome of the show is appalling. At this point, I'd rather ABC cancelled the show altogether than end it this way.

well, at least it gave Lorenzo Lamas a job! HAH!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Of course he can always go back to being an "International Heart Throb"

FORT Regular
    Did they show some episodes on ABC Family channel, didn't this show kind of disappear for awhile like All American Girl? Did they really show the finals during the NCAA Final Four? No wonder I missed it. ABC sucks.

+ Reply to Thread