+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semi-Finals

FORT Newbie

Semi-Finals

Any idea what the format is for the semi-finals? I know it's 8 men and 8 women. Are the judges going to judge the same people one more time and narrow it down to 4 men and 4 women and have America vote to determine the winner out of those four?

No one knows yet, I'm afraid. Whatever gives Lorenzo the biggest opportunity to make some of the worst horny-dude jokes in history.

FORT Newbie
    Oh geez... I could definitely do without the Irish Spring and Burrito jokes. I also hate it when he says "You got it goin' on bro'" to the black guys.

I think even though Lorenzo is clearly an ass, we know what to expect from him. It's Rachel that bugs me. She deducts points because she doesn't like the attitude of some guys, but never the girls.

How exactly does an attitude detract from sex appeal? It's truly not just about being hot, if that's what you're doing.

Originally posted by SopranoFan
    Oh geez... I could definitely do without the Irish Spring and Burrito jokes. I also hate it when he says "You got it goin' on bro'" to the black guys.
    Ugh, I hate that too.

ruhotfan
    the semi's are going to be a "get to know the contestants personality" episode. they come out again in bathing suits, ask some questions, show interviews shot in hometowns and narrow the field to 4 men and 4 woman by secret ballet.

FORT Newbie
    Yup, the judges get one last opportunity to knock each contestant down a peg or two... yikes...

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by ruhotfan
    the semi's are going to be a "get to know the contestants personality" episode. they come out again in bathing suits, ask some questions, show interviews shot in hometowns and narrow the field to 4 men and 4 woman by secret ballet.
    Secret ballot by the three judges I assume. That kinda scares me because they have done some scoring that absolutely boggles my mind. Take the Northwest for example, they gave Ivy some insanely high scores.

FORT Newbie
    Some more things I'd like to add to my list of annoying things the judges say...

Rachel score like this... "I give you like a 9.5"
    Lorenzo says things like... "I give you about a 9.5"

So does that mean the scoring is open to interpretation? Can the contestants raise or lower their scores by half a point if they'd like? (Sarcasm)

Lorenzo last night... "34-21-36...that's the combination to my heart."

FORT Newbie
    I just saw this on ABC.com....

"The semifinalists will be judged again, one-by-one, by special guest judges."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast