+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are You Hot- Episode Two Recap- "Welcome to the Southeast"

Are You Hot- Episode Two Recap- "Welcome to the Southeast"

Hi there, and welcome back to "Are You Hot," where ABC is seeking to find the sexiest man and woman in America. I'm Kylie, and I am joined by John to recap this week's episode. Last night, we were treated to the hotties from the Southeast.

At the beginning of the show, we are reintroduced to host JD Roberto and everyone's favorite judges, Randolph Duke, Lorenzo Lamas, and Rachel Hunter. The 8 finalists from the Northeast are presented, and the final four chosen are Lisa, Cari, Kevin, and Travis. The thirty-two finalists are presented, and 16 of our unlucky hottie wannabes are quickly dismissed as 'nots.'

The lucky 16 'hotties' are now stripped down to their bathing suits and under the discretion of the judges.........and of course, the much feared *flaw finder*

First up, we have Charity. Her scores, in order from face, body, and sex appeal were: RD: 8.2, 8.3, 8.5 RH: 7.6, 8.5, 8.5 LL: 8, 9.5, 9 I find myself agreeing with Rachel, she was rather average.

John B - RD: 5.1, 5, 4.9 RH: 5, 7, 2 LL: 6.7, 7, 6
    John was criticized by Randolph and Rachel for having an overly angular jaw and face, but they like his body.

Butter - RD: 6, 7.1, 2 RH: 5, 7, 4 LL: 6.9, 7, 7
    Butter had a *lot* of attitude. Duke remarked that she 'had the butter but not the biscuits' and she went off about his receding hairline. I wanted to smack her. What a cocky wench!
    And ladies, if she is 'full figured,' I fear what Lorenzo would say about the average woman's body.

Ryan - RD: 9.5, 9.5, 9 RH: 9, 9.5, 9.8 LL: 9.2, 10, 9.5
    Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. The judges are all in agreement that he is incredibly hot, and has a great face. None have anything negative to say about him.

Wendy Lynn - RD: 8.5, 9.5, 9.5 RH: 8.5, 9.2, 9.6 LL: 8.9, 9.5, 9
    Wendy Lynn is a cute cowgirl, and the judges love her. Randolph says he doesn't like her knees, though and she informs him that she'd previously been in an accident with an 18-wheeler, and didn't know if she'd ever walk again. She also claims that even in a wheelchair, she'd still be hot!

Troy - RD: 6.5, 9.9, 8 RH: 6, 9.5, 6 LL: 8.5, 9.9, 9
    Troy....great body, good sex appeal. Unfortunately, NONE of the judges like his hair, because there is 'too much going on there.'

Chantille - RD: 9.9, 9.2, 8.5 RH: 9.9, 9.9, 9.9 LL: 9.5, 9.2, 8
    Chantille is one of the favorite ladies of the night. Her 'porcelain doll' face and cute body have the judges- especially Rachel- gushing. However, she doesn't escape the *..flaw finder..* as Lorenzo pulls out the laser pointer. She has commited the one deadly Are You Hot sin- her thighs don't touch. This is the only time the flaw finder is used tonight...have to notice that he never uses it on the guys!

Luciano - RD: 9, 9.9, 9.5 RH: 8.5, 8.5, 9 LL: 9.2, 9.3, 9
    In a word, Luciano is smokin'. He comes out in a itsy bitsy suit, and Randolph wants to know what he's got in his pants, so he
    turns around and displays his butt, a black thong, and a "Too Hot" censor balloon appears. Randolph goes into cardiac arrest!

Valerie - RD: 9, 8.5, 9 RH: 8.5, 9, 8.9 LL: 9.8, 9.8, 9.9
    Valerie is another of the judges favorites tonight. She's wearing a classy black bikini, and Rachel compliments her hair. Lorenzo is drooling over her.

John K - RD: 6.5, 9.9, 7.9 RH: 7, 9, 7 LL: 8.5, 9.5, 8.5
    John gets major points from all the judges on his body, but none of them really care for his face or overall sex appeal.

Aeriel - RD: 9, 9.2, 8.5 RH: 8.9, 9.2, 9 LL: 9.5, 9.5, 9
    Aeriel is called out by Lorenzo because her face is darker than her body. Both Rachel and Randolph love her, though. Also, we find out that her boobs are 'all hers.'

Kevin - RD: 8.9, 8.5, 8.7 RH: 8.5, 8.9, 8.9 LL: 9.5, 9.5, 9.5
    Kevin gets points for the body and sex appeal, but Rachel doesn't like his hair. She thinks it's much too long. Also, Rachel criticizes his large chest.

Carolyn - RD: 7.1, 8.1, 8.2 RH: 7, 8.5, 9.5 LL: 8, 8.8, 9
    The judges criticize Carolyn's forehead and Lorenzo points out the fact that her nose is crooked.

Jameel - RD: 8.5, 8.1, 9 RH: 9.5, 9.5, 9.7 LL: 9.5, 8.5, 9
    The judges are basically in agreeance on Jameel, and Rachel especially loves him. He seems to be one of the male favorites of the night.

Caroline - RD: 7.2, 8, 6.8 RH: 9, 7, 5 LL: 8.5, 7, 8
    Caroline is a 34 year old mom, and Randolph was shocked to find out she'd had a baby and was still in such great shape! She had a very muscular stomach and arms, and Lorenzo said that she could use more softness.

Rick - RD: 8.9, 8.1, 9.1 RH: 9, 9, 9.7 LL: 9, 8.5, 9
    The judges like Rick, Rachel compliments his face and Lorenzo says he has a 'mysterious' look.

As the hour (thankfully) winds up, Chantille, Wendy Lynn, Aeriel, Valerie, Luciano, Ryan, Jameel, and Kevin are chosen as finalists from this zone. The results will be revealed next Thursday. Until then, as always, may your thighs touch at some point.
    Last edited by KylieGrant; 02-22-2003 at 07:40 PM.

I wasn't sure this show could get any suckier than last week's premiere. I was impressed with the new plateau of suckiness.

Great work Kylie. I caught a bit of this last week, and I agree with John, it is a suckfest.

You deserve a medal Kylie for putting up with it.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Thank you.

I do kinda like seeing the guys though. But in general, this show is *yuck*

+ Reply to Thread