+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The ones that got cut

FORT Newbie

The ones that got cut

What is everyone's opinion of those that were declared "Nots" last night? I am disturbed by the method or the madness that prompted these judges to eliminate several of hot candidates. Chiann, Carrie and Christine were definitely hot, especially when you saw them on tv compared to their mugshots. Sean, Phillip and Nick were also red hot but obviously the celebrity has beens thought Rodirique, Ken and Bobbie??? were hotter. What the hell is wrong with these judges!

I don't know what the heck the judges were thinking in most cases. Some of the ones eliminated were "hot" in my opinion, and a lot of the ones they kept were "not".

FORT Newbie
    What amazed me, when I go back and look at the tape of the show I made, is who they cut out of the first 16 female finalists. If you have the chance to see this dreadful show again, look closely at the last of the 32 finalists shown. Her name was Chiann.

I'm not a professional model search judge nor a super model myself, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know when someone obviously weighs 90 lbs and is close to death. Evidently the judges in this show like this sick look. Chiann had everything those boney finalists didn't. A mind (Dr.), an incredible body with 6 pack, a smooth well polished walk, beautiful smile (she's a dentist) and confidence. What were these judges looking at? Or maybe better yet. What decisions were the Producers making to make this show a controversial disaster in their search for ratings?

If I were Chiann (and several others that were axed), I'd be laughing right now at what has become a joke in the search for America's most beautiful and sexiest people. I've seen a better looking 30 finalists at the gas station down the street. I wouldn't lose a moment of sleep Chiann, you're way above this farce.:

I can't beleive Frank and Sean got cut.
    Sean didn't appeal to me as much as Frank, but they were both "hot" imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you fluff.... Frank sure got the bum deal. His photo mug shot looked great, too! There were many that I thought were hot but were given the 'not'. The audience must have been in shock. I guess that's what reality t.v. is about.

The judges were so hard on Seans physique. He didn't deserve the gorilla comment. I give him credit on working out to stay in great shape. That is hard to do.

I didn't get a chance to see the show on thursday night, but I have met one of the guys that were on the show... his name is mel, and it appears that he was cut... does anyone know what the judges said about him? I dont know how he looked on the show, but it real life... well... wow! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

The recap should have info about him, if he made the final 16 and got cut from there.

Ah, I just checked. Mel was a "Not Hot", so we didn't get to see much of him.

I can't believe Mel was cut, I thought he was the best looking guy out of the bunch.

Sean was definely hot. Even that cumbersome walk of his, which is, I'm assuming, because his thighs are so big from working out, is sexy. The judges seemed to want everyone to look alike. They told one babe, that his eyes were too close and perhaps he could have something done about it. It's that type of thinking that got us Michael Jackson. Anything which serves to individualize a person's looks, is to be applauded. You can't go tinkering with Nature/God's handiwork and expect to improve on it. Two of the hottiest guys ever, were Marky Mark and Tay Hanson; and they don't look anything alike!

I mentioned in another thread that there didn't seem any rhyme or reason among the judges... their views were so erratic. Two judges would vote Person A as a "10," while the third would basically vote "zero"

I think that Randolph was probably the rudest, most insensitive of the judges, and I was expecting it to be Lorenzo. Telling one woman that her face was suitable only for radio but not even an FM station is what wins him the first place Jerk Award in my view of things.

+ Reply to Thread