+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lorenzo has no class!

FORT Newbie

Lorenzo has no class!

He is so condescending to women! with that green pointer aiming it at that girls crotch!
    I can understand Rachel and Randolph being judges since they are in the fashioin business but Lorenzo? He's such a hasbeen!

Hi GetReal!,

I didn't see the show, but people were commenting beforehand that he was going to be an ass.
    Looks like he lived up, or down to that assessment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Lorenzo has no class!

Originally posted by GetReal!
    He is so condescending to women! with that green pointer aiming it at that girls crotch!
    I can understand Rachel and Randolph being judges since they are in the fashioin business but Lorenzo? He's such a hasbeen!
    I actually watched the first episode of this show.

I was expecting Lorenzo to be the "Simon" of this show -- you know, be the biggest jerk, but I found that he was a mix. At times, he was totally rude and arrogant, but at other times he was nice to the contestants.

There were times when either Rachael or the fashion guy (what's his name, Randolph??) would give a person a low score on one or more criteria, but they'd get to Lorenzo for his scores, and I noticed he'd sometimes give them a way higher score... what I mean is, there were several times where one judge would pointedly say something mean to a contestant (this is a made up example), "I give you a 5 on your face because you're an ugly bow wow, arf arf!," but then Lorenzo would say, "Well, now, I happen to think you have a GREAT face, so I'm giving you a 9!"

--and when he said it, it was like he was saying in between the lines, "I don't think that the other judge who gave you the low score was nice or fair about it."

+ Reply to Thread