+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zone 1 Hotties - Pics & Personal Data

lol_its_fun
    Sean: I bet he eats a lots of Power bars.
    Melinda: Her lips and boobs look fake.
    Roderique:His body looked much better on the TV, again I bet he has taken a lots of Power bars.
    Nicki: How much does it cost to get those boobs?
    Elizabeth: She loves boobs too?
    Mel call that hot???
    Chi Chi she looks unhealthy, so unhealthy
    Derek call that hot???

Many of these contestants have bad attitude...a total turn off.

I thought Lisa was definitely the most appealing.
    I didnt see the show and an only going from the publicity photos, but I think she's very attractive.

Welcome to the site btw Niki
    "That's Numberwang!"

i liked Lisa and Travis~!!!

im wondering where Lisa resides in Chicago...since i live there like 30minutes away...

hope both of them's gonna win.
    Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

I saw this last night by chance. And although it's a blatant copycat of the American Idol format, by about the second hour, I was getting tired of the Hot/Not format. It was funny at first but I started to grow a complex by the 3 dorks ahem judges who commented that the thighs don't touch and legs are too skinny. It just got to be too much. Lamas aka wanna-be Cowell was funny and I can tell he wanted to ask out a couple of the hottie contestants 'cuz he kept checking them out LMAO. I think this will get old and I don't even know how many episodes they're going to do before they crown the pair of Hotties of America.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

FORT Newbie

The first 8 that were cut!!

I simply can't believe the people they cut compared to the people they kept in the first elimination round. I mean come on, they got rid of every career oriented, over 25 they could and those seemed to me to be the hottest ones! Christine, Chiann, and Nick were definitely hotter than say Ken, Malinda and Elizabeth. And did they have to keep 2 anorexic girls that had an identical look?

In the first round, I would have voted off Ken, Roderique, and Bobbie for the men and Elizabeth, Malinda, Chi Chi and Teresa. At least the last round they seemed to keep the hottest women, the mens choices are still a mystery. By any standard of hot Sean would rank off the scale! Whatever, back to Survivor for me on Thursdays. If they can't be bothered to eliminate the truly non-hot contestants it isn't worth watching.

I really couldn't believe they cut Chiann, myself. She was extremely cute, intelligent, and successful. I guess since she had all 3 of those things over Lorenzo, she had to be cut.

I really couldn't believe Chi Chi or Roderique made it, myself.

This'll be on opposite CSI from now on, at 9pm Eastern. So, if you're so inclined, you can still watch Survivor!

I didn't see the show, but have met mel in person... and he is HOT! Anyone know what the reasons they gave were for not moving him to the next round? And what about frank? Did he make it?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Frank was also a Not Hot (along with Mel). They didn't say much about any of the not-hots.

Ok, I admit it, I watched for a little while. I was annoyed with LL when he whipped out the laser pointer at Nicki and then told her she should lose 7-10 pounds She looked great, fake boobs and all. I'm tired of the stick woman look. It looks like an annoying show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'm in love with Lisa. I garuan-damn-tee she will win it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast