+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zone 1 Hotties - Pics & Personal Data

Knobby Waist Lines

Originally posted by cali
    With that in mind, here are my thoughts on the Zone 1 Hotties:

Kevin The knobby waist muscles look freaky to me.

Sean Knobby things again, what?s up with that?

Jermain Freakin? knobby things again, looks like he?s waiting to exhale. Cute though

Ken I guess I have to resign myself to the fact that knobby waist muscles are in. Whatever. I am not big on the hair cut though.
    Why the knobby waists? Because they all leave the factory that way. It makes it easier for them to fit the standard G.I. Joe plastic tanks, army fatigues, and pink Barbie corvettes.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of knobby waist muscles, either. I have a feeling the "hotties" that make it through are going to be everything I dislike about some people. Fake monster-boobs, huge collagened lips, boney stick-thin frames, and guys who are well-muscled but in poor proportion overall.

Sean, to me, is the only well-proportioned guy in this zone. You can tell he's actually thought about his bodybuilding regimen, rather than doing 1000 crunches a day.

Well, looking at their photos it lookes like my favorites are Cari and Frank. We'll see what happens tonight... I might change my mind.

Uhm... Elizabeth freaks me out.

Roderique??? What in the world???

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    it's called the wash board stomach. suppose to show just how fit you are, not that it makes life any better or easier.

Me? I'l pass on most of them so far, either too thin or too much add-ons for my taste

Washboard stomachs are too hard to get...I'm shooting for a Michelin stomach myelf

Michelin in Michigan.
    Does have a certain ring to it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Much better!!!

Yeah, I edited this post to remove a huge picture that had nothing to do with this thread. --John
    "lets get it in"

FORT Newbie
    Most of these guys are really cute but the girls... the faux model walk and jiggle factor is hurting my eyes!

Cari and Nicki are my favorites from this group. They both make me want to move to Minnesota.

Roderique looks like a Samoan wrestler with his wild hair and sea shell necklace. All he needs to complete the look is to be biting the head off a live chicken in his photo.

FORT Newbie

SEAN! SEAN! SEAN

Well, I must say I have seen Sean and his suave moves. I wonder why they didn't say he was an exotic dancer....I know he is a hottie, steroids or not. The only other one I would have picked was Travis..but Sean would have been my number 1 pick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast