+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ExtraTV - Are You Hot?

ExtraTV - Are You Hot?

From ExtraTV

'Are You Hot?'

First things started heating up on "The Bachelor." Then, "The Bachelorette" took it up a few degrees. And now from the same creator comes the sizzling "Are You Hot? The Search For America's Sexiest People."

Lorenzo Lamas will be judging the talent along with designer Randolph Duke and supermodel Rachel Hunter. She says, "These people blatantly say they are the sexiest people in America. I mean, where the hell do they get their confidence from?"

Might Rachel be the new Simon? She says no. Rachel says, "I think I will be that kind of person who will be saying my point, but at the same time being sort of nice about it."

The contestants have come from all over the country to have their beauty scrutinized, and one man and one woman will be chosen from sixteen finalists. Lamas says, "This is the show that we all wanted to see. It's all about sex appeal. It's all about the way you look."

Lorenzo and company will start taking temperatures February 13th on ABC.

I saw the commercial for this. Laughed about it , rolled my eyes :rolleyes and thought - What's next??

I know

By the look of the previews they should really call it "Who's actually got real breasts?"
    "That's Numberwang!"

What do the winners get?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

"I mean, where the hell do they get their confidence from?"

Wherever that is, sign me up!

I just can't imagine going to a casting call for this show, expecting to be the sexiest person in America. I wonder if they will show 'ugly' people like the bad singers on AI.

That would be so funny...and cause so many real life suicides...

I already hate everyone who showed up to audition for this one.

"Gee, I AM so VERY HOT. I will go and prove my steamy HOTNESS in front of america! If I can just pull myself away from this mirror... "
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread