+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Re: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Hello, folks. Let me introduce myself. I watched the X-Factor when I lived in the UK. Then I watched the first season here but really got turned off by the children being traumatized. On a whim, I tuned in to the finale tonight. I am absolutely loving this. These acts are so talented, I'm really sorry I didn't watch the whole season.

So just answer me one question: do they still allow children to audition? If so, I'm still not coming back. If they've eliminated that category, though, then I will definitely be back for next season. This reminds me of how much fun I had watching it back in England.

Oh my gosh! I watched when Leona won the XF UK! I remember when "Bleedin' Love" was all over British radio.
    Last edited by Babbred; 12-18-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Hello, folks. Let me introduce myself. I watched the X-Factor when I lived in the UK. Then I watched the first season here but really got turned off by the children being traumatized. On a whim, I tuned in to the finale tonight. I am absolutely loving this. These acts are so talented, I'm really sorry I didn't watch the whole season.

So just answer me one question: do they still allow children to audition? If so, I'm still not coming back. If they've eliminated that category, though, then I will definitely be back for next season. This reminds me of how much fun I had watching it back in England.

Oh my gosh! I watched when Leona won the XF UK! I remember when "Bleedin' Love" was all over British radio.
    I loved "Bleedin Love" .I thought Leona was perfect with A&S
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Rion was 13, so yes.

FORT Fogey

A&S are beautiful. No one has better legs than S! Jesus. They are perfect. Some equal them but no one surpasses. Sandra Bullock is another one.

That sucks.

Were there many of them this season? I remember in the first season, they had several who made the live shows. It was like singing kindergarten. I really pray that parents learned from that fiasco and are keeping their kids home.

I want Jeff or A & S to win. Nothing against Carlito. I really feel for him since I didn't have much money, either, growing up. I just like the other two acts better. I'm always sympathetic to older contestants on these show because I'm not a spring chicken, either. And A & S are just too darn talented to disappear when this show ends.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

FORT Fogey

Jeff is so damn good! I think RR is getting it now as to why they did not make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Jeff is so damn good! I think RR is getting it now as to why they did not make it.
    I think Jeff will win. I have a HUGE crush on him

If not A &S will - Carlito has every Latino vote, that's for sure
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I went to the website to vote and cannot find it. No way will I call, I have over 17 hours of 800# charges for dell pro suppport! They don't give a text number that I saw. What is up with that. Make it easy, for cryin out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I went to the website to vote and cannot find it. No way will I call, I have over 17 hours of 800# charges for dell pro suppport! They don't give a text number that I saw. What is up with that. Make it easy, for cryin out loud.
    Its not over yet...
    -Andy Rooney-

You know, this will sound weird, but A & S remind me of Sonny & Cher. I mean that in a very positive way. At the height of their fame, S &C were tremendously popular. Not only were their songs big hits but they even had their own TV show. There's a reason why, despite her long post-breakup career, many people still think of Cher as half of a couple. I just think A & S could be another power couple like them.

+ Reply to Thread