+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 553
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

  1. #31
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 9/18 X Factor 3: Audition #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Stone is singing too softly. He isn't going to make it. They will say come back next year and keep working on it.
    I agree. Very week and really mediocre. Over praising again. Lame.

    But the cults will love him anyway. They don't recognize real talent.

  2. #32
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 9/19 X Factor 3: #3

    Ellona was good.

    Now Ashly's up.

    She's doing well. Kind of. In no way does her skill compare to Whitney Houston's, though.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 9/18 X Factor 3: Audition #2

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I agree. Very week and really mediocre. Over praising again. Lame.

    But the cults will love him anyway. They don't recognize real talent.
    Very young male singers are the rage right now and the audience reaction was extreme. Simon's focus is always, if I sign them can I make money. He may mature and get stronger as the competition goes on. I don't understand why the women voted for him, though.

  4. #34
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,989

    Re: 9/18 X Factor 3: Audition #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Very young male singers are the rage right now and the audience reaction was extreme. Simon's focus is always, if I sign them can I make money. He may mature and get stronger as the competition goes on. I don't understand why the women voted for him, though.
    Simon had done well with male singers. Emblem 3 anyone? They can go through, but that doesn't mean they will make the final cut- kind of like AGT
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 9/18 X Factor 3: Audition #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Simon had done well with male singers. Emblem 3 anyone? They can go through, but that doesn't mean they will make the final cut- kind of like AGT
    No, of course not. He will push to put those throught that he thinks may have a shot at making him richer though. And I support that!

  6. #36
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,989

    Re: 9/18 X Factor 3: Audition #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    No, of course not. He will push to put those throught that he thinks may have a shot at making him richer though. And I support that!
    Yup, me too.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 9/19 X Factor 3: #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Hey everyone! I don't watch the show so I'm not aware when it is on.

    IF you want a new thread for each show, someone can set one up so I don't have to scan the previous thread and move posts relating to a new episode.

    Thanks.
    Personally, I don't think it is necessary and that is why I didnt bother last night. There is very little traffic during the audition rounds.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

  8. #38
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,989

    Re: 9/19 X Factor 3: #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Personally, I don't think it is necessary and that is why I didnt bother last night. There is very little traffic during the audition rounds.
    That how I felt. I don't think its needed
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #39
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,147

    Re: 9/19 X Factor 3: #3

    Okay...I'll leave it alone, then. IF you want to set up a generic thread for all the show, you can do that as well.

    ETA: I've re-titled this thread to make it generic for all performance/audition shows.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-21-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: The X Factor 3 Shows Comments

    I did not see ANYONE on the last show that was just amazing...all ok singers but do they really have anybody yet that can become a "star?"

    It's funny but the show that has become the crappiest (Imo, AI) is still the only one producing folks who can actually crack the top 10 after the show wraps (Phillip Phillips, Scotty (who went platinum with his debut)).

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.