+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Re: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Ha! look at Lillie
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I may have missed it, did they explain what the glitch in the voting was?

What happened?! No elimination? That was the fastest 1 hour singing show with 13 contestants. I think it was a record. And nobody is talking about it here. Very strange.

All quiet in the Xfactor front.

‘X Factor’ Live Vote: Mistake Voids Voting Results | Variety

No wonder the performances were all really good, they were singing their Save Me song.

FORT Fogey

I didn't watch when I found out there would be no eliminations. I suspect I am not alone in making that choice. Anyone know how many will be eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I didn't watch when I found out there would be no eliminations. I suspect I am not alone in making that choice. Anyone know how many will be eliminated?
    No idea

I loved it! no dancers, no flashing lights and some really great songs! Of course we watched
    Bet2Win likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Yea, there were amazing performances and Rion got a standing O from all judges for singing 'Born this Way' because the song is quite appropriate. She chose it herself. Elona and Khaya performed well too giving the edge to Elona.

Simon felt nervous about the groups he formed himself. He thought Restless Road were off key in the first part of the song and attributed it to a technical glitch even though the boys said they didn't have a problem. Then he told Sweet Suspense that they might be in trouble next week (reverse psychology?). A&S however did fantastic!

As for the boys, they all were good but Josh actually did the best. Unfortunately, he sang first while Tim sang last. Tim's "Woh!" in the middle of his song was cringe (VFTW) worthy, it was hilarious! Carlito was sick and did as much as he can do and this time Simon didnt say that the performance was too girly (euphemism for being too gay). Carlos may be the one to go although he did better than his Wed performance.

The Overs I think did the best overall. Lillie, Jeff, and Rachel in that order. I thought they were awesome. They didnt have time to do a recap i think as my DVR cut Mario in the middle of asking Simon how the acts did considering they have to prepare their song whithin 24 hrs.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-08-2013 at 12:44 PM.

I teared up when Rion sang that, phew!

Restless Road were not off key, but it sounded to us like the first half sounded strange. Loved Tim, loved him.
    -Andy Rooney-

loved last nights show! I think XFactor has some really good singers this year. Alex and Sierra are my favorites, so creative and fun, but I really like a number of the others too. Rion was exceptionally good too. I think this show has really been hurt by the previous seasons,
    judging by the number of followers this year. But I am really enjoying this years bunch so far. I like the new Judges too. Wednesday's show was not as good, but then, I am not into Motown as much as other venues. I like a lot of the new music coming out except for rap---not a fan of that. But so far, I'm a happy camper with the show.

Well it's because they sang their Save Me songs that's why the performances were all very good. They were not limited to a particular theme and just sing what they do best. As far as letting them sing again, that was totally unfair to the constestants. Why go through all that effort, expense, and ballyhoo when they could have just repeated Wednesdays' episode and flash the correct phone numbers? Now, many people missed the show so many didn't even get to vote because they thought it was an elimination night. It was too bad that many didn't tune in because, although it was rushed, it was the best X-Factor episode in history when it comes to performances.

+ Reply to Thread