+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Yes. Well I guess what sucks the most now is knowing that Lillie already has no chance of winning.

The boys for sure have no chance to win. The girls...maybe Khaya. The groups, well the Country boy band is a first so they have a chance. I actually like A&S but some people are turned off by their corniness. The Overs, well we know Lillie is not popular among East Coasters so Rachel, another country act could sneak into the finals and beat the Country boy band. Lillie can record songs ala Adele, maybe she can make it in this business after all.

Where is everyone tonight?

So, I'll post as I watch ... Rachel sang This Old Heart of Mine, one of my favorite Motown songs of all time. She countrified it, which spoiled the song for me (I agree Simon), but I thought her vocals were really good.

Is it Motown night?

Anywho, Carlos performed Marvin Gaye's What's Going On. Again, I seem to be in agreement with Simon, the arrangement was a bit lazy, Carlos was good, but good's not good enough.
    Last edited by Bet2Win; 11-07-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Restless Road sings Easy, Lionel Ritchie (was Motown still around when Lionel Ritchie was popular?)

So, they were going to stick with their country roots ... but it didn't sound country to me ... sounded pretty much like the original. Lead vocalist was pitchy (whatshername called him on it), Demi thought they killed it, Kelly loved it, with the caveat to the lead he needs to be stronger, Simon said he was with Lionel on Sunday.

It was just a'right, dog.

Ellona sings Baby Love by the Supremes.

I hated it. Hated her outfit, the vocals, the arrangement.

Demi seems to be back to ruining her category.

Well, smack my face, Kelly and Simon loved it. I thought it was completely cheesy all the way around. And Demi yells at Simon.

Jeff sings Say You, Say Me.

Vocals were decent, I just don't care for this song at all ... so hard for me to tell if it was good. Judges loved it ... Simon says it was the best vocal of the night by a mile (so far).

Alex & Sierra sing Heard it Through the Grapevine. They are changing up the arrangement, Sierra is worried and stressed about changing it up.

Finally! I loved it! The audience is going crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Jeff sings Say You, Say Me.

Vocals were decent, I just don't care for this song at all ... so hard for me to tell if it was good. Judges loved it ... Simon says it was the best vocal of the night by a mile (so far).
    We loved Jeff Gutt! love love love !!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Khaya singing My Girl ... she sounds so nasal, what is up with that? Kelly loves everyone. Simon thought she sounded like Amy Winehouse; thought it was very cool, and thought her vocals were outstanding. Must have sounded better live.

Demi thinks Khaya has the best vocals in the competition.

+ Reply to Thread