+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Re: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

I think Paulina should be fired. She is more useless than Britney Spears.

I don't mind her- she is better than Nicki whatshername on AI. I like her better than Spears, at least she talks. Her lot wont last , unless she is a great mentor and proves me wrong
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I was disappointed that the Baby Destiny's child group got let go... they were GOOD!
    I don't think they would win... but it seems like Simon wanted to keep all of the groups that he created, even if they were not good

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't mind her- she is better than Nicki whatshername on AI. I like her better than Spears, at least she talks. Her lot wont last , unless she is a great mentor and proves me wrong
    Well there are far better mentors that Simon can get in the industry. She's relatively unknown. I still don't know who she is (Paulina who? was my reaction when they announced she'd be a mentor in X-Factor) I don't know if it's a language thing, but she's very boring and not very articulate. She needs Sofia Vergara's personality. She talks? It seems that most of the time they skip her. They didn't even make her comment after that girl that sang part of her song in Spanish. She probably talks more than Britney but that's not saying much. I doubt the boys were really thrilled after finding out that she's mentoring them. At least Minaj tells it like it is even though she annoys me with her fawning over some of the boys and her diva attitude. Why not get something with clout in the industry. LA Reid should have been replaced with someone who is also a record executive/producer/songwriter.

Well I am happy with who they have. Its a nice mix and they like one another I don't see any Divas*cough J'lo * cough on the show- so I will keep watching
    -Andy Rooney-

It's a plus that Lopez is not on this show, but other than that, I don't know. I have tuned in the last couple of episodes, but something does seem odd. It's almost like they have given up.

I think it was a good idea for Simon to avoid paying those judges super, crazy high salaries, but he might have taken it too far.

How are the ratings?

I thought it was on tomorrow night, I can't find it
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I don't think the ratings have been very good for the show since season one. To me, Kelly is an example of a judge who isn't a super high profile diva that is going to come at a crazy cost, but brings something great to the show. She certainly has credibility, and the feedback that she gives is worthwhile. I enjoy listening to what she has to say. Demi has bored me both seasons. I think she's more concerned with standing out as someone who fights with Simon than she ever has been in giving constructive criticism. Paulina is terribly boring and useless to me. I don't care what she has to say, and I think she takes the "You look great, you're a wonderful person" comments to a level that even Paula Abdul didn't go to. And Simon has just lost his appeal with me. I used to love that he said what he thought, and you trusted that his critiques meant something. Now, it just seems like he's got a team of writers coming up with new ways for him to insult people, and he's trying desparately to work all those lines into what he says. Between that and his total devotion to creating groups from he show a la One Direction he's lost a lot of credibility in my eyes. Figure out a way to give me a judge's panel of 4 Kelly's and I'd be a happy viewer. Or hey ... maybe the easier solution would be to move Kelly to American Idol with Keith and Harry and scrap X Factor all together!

AI- yuck. Its become so pitiful .I don't care about x factors numbers I just want to see the show this week- looks like I have another week to wait., At least non of these judges are pervs like on the The Voice( eww) *cough Ceelo *cough*
    -Andy Rooney-

There are just too many singing competitions on now. I can't keep them all straight! And it does get repetitive seeing them on all the time. Will the other two be done by the time AI starts up?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread