+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

Wow, what a mediocre bunch of singers. The over 25 catagory is a lock to win. Kelly scored some good artists.

Paulina, (who is she anyway), is a train wreck. She eliminated her 2 best singers. It was obvious she didn't like their look. Her culture showed through her choices. The long haired boy sang beautifully and pressure made her bring back the boy who looked like a member of the young republicans. And she kept Carlito just because he was Hispanic. He was not good. The first kid she put through was terrible.

I think the problem may be that they are not wearing the ear pieces that allow them to hear themselves. Way too many sang off key.

Simon put through the Wild Boys knowing full well he would replace them. They were just a coulple of kids with ADHD who were not skilled. They were terrible, as he initially said. I liked that Demi told them to stand still during the feedback part! He hit pay dirt with New Direction but that is not going to happen this time or maybe ever again. His trio of country boys will probably be the last group standing, of course.

I wish this show attracted better talent. I prefer the format to AI and after the auditions The Voice bores me.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-11-2013 at 06:17 AM.

I think the problem may be that they are not wearing the ear pieces that allow them to hear themselves. Way too many sang off key.
    What's with that. One year on AI something like this happened, is it because of that one ear piece? I agree about Kelly- although I liked a couple of singers that Demi has, and the last girl group blew me away!

Shoe its 'One Direction', and I agree it wont happen again, unless it a girl group .
    I am eager to see Kelly as a mentor.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought the last group and the country guys were pretty good. The others were meh. I didn't watch the auditions so have no clue why these folks got put thru. The guys I saw the night before were horrible. The goofy group guys were a train wreck, why oh why did they get to take a seat. Simon knew he was going to replace them. And now we have to wait two weeks to see those that got thru perform?

I do have to say, I found these shows more interesting than the previous format, even if the singing was lacking the last two nights, and it all seemed sort of staged. Good riddance to Khloe! I think Mario is doing an okay job as host.

I didn't see the girls or the over 25's. Forgot the show was on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    What's with that. One year on AI something like this happened, is it because of that one ear piece? I agree about Kelly- although I liked a couple of singers that Demi has, and the last girl group blew me away!

Shoe its 'One Direction', and I agree it wont happen again, unless it a girl group .
    I am eager to see Kelly as a mentor.
    Thanks, yes, One Direction. Singers never wore ear pieces before they were invented but the stage sound system allowed them the benefit of hearing themselves. I think advanced technology has changed acoustics. So why didn't X factor provide them? Certainly they are aware of this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks, yes, One Direction. Singers never wore ear pieces before they were invented but the stage sound system allowed them the benefit of hearing themselves. I think advanced technology has changed acoustics. So why didn't X factor provide them? Certainly they are aware of this problem.
    I thought they had them. Something didn't gel. Oh well no biggie. I will watch it off on and on. Way too many singing/talent shows on now for my liking.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought they had them. Something didn't gel. Oh well no biggie. I will watch it off on and on. Way too many singing/talent shows on now for my liking.
    I looked for them when it became clear that no one was doing well. I was surprised when the judges did not mention being off.

No X_Factor this week?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Wiki says the live shows start on the 29th

Why so long?

FORT Fogey

Because of baseball. They are showing the ALCS now, and then the World Series.

I thought it was recording, and all the time it wasn't on
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread