+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: The X Factor 3 Show Comments

I feel pretty confident predicting that the winner of this season will not come from the boys category.
    Debb70 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Facebook is bitching about how Stone should have stayed. But I didn't watch. Was he really that good?

If I was a judge I wouldn't have even put him through the auditions.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Facebook is bitching about how Stone should have stayed. But I didn't watch. Was he really that good?

If I was a judge I wouldn't have even put him through the auditions.
    He had a better performance than two of the guys who already had a seat, Al and Chase. Then Paulina removed Tim Olstad and added Carlito (?), but the audience kept on booing, that she called him back and removed Al Caleron. The audience was a factor in her bringing back Tim Olstad.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    He had a better performance than two of the guys who already had a seat, Al and Chase. Then Paulina removed Tim Olstad and added Carlito (?), but the audience kept on booing, that she called him back and removed Al Caleron. The audience was a factor in her bringing back Tim Olstad.
    I liked Tim, I thought I heard Simon say get rid of Carlito. I also thought Stone had potential. The guys were far more nervous than the girls were.I agree with AcookerTV post -
    I feel pretty confident predicting that the winner of this season will not come from the boys category
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I don't think I'd blame the lackluster performances of the guys entirely on nerves. They just weren't that good. Several of them figured if they were cute and flirted they didn't have to sing well, and unfortunately Simon seems to agree with and push that mindset. The ones who had nice voices had no personality. It kind of shows how unpopular this show is compared to Idol or The Voice. There are not that many younger boys who watch it, so there are not that many to dream of being on it. I wonder if that is the reason that last year, they didn't do the boys and girls categories like they did the first season and this one. Maybe they realized the show just doesn't attract the talent to fill each category.

Well until now I have enjoyed it, last night took me a few minutes. I don't like AI or The (same old )Voice .I will enjoy this it while its on
    -Andy Rooney-

I watched for the first time this season last night. I thought I liked the new format until I realized everyone was being told to take a seat, than we got the shuffling. I thought for the boys, the first guy shouldn't of been given a seat for sure and there was one other. Sorry, I don't know the names. And than to crush someone after they've been told to take a seat.. I don't know... I guess it does change things up. But they need to not to give EVERYONE a seat initially. Come on, they were not that good.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    I watched for the first time this season last night. I thought I liked the new format until I realized everyone was being told to take a seat, than we got the shuffling. I thought for the boys, the first guy shouldn't of been given a seat for sure and there was one other. Sorry, I don't know the names. And than to crush someone after they've been told to take a seat.. I don't know... I guess it does change things up. But they need to not to give EVERYONE a seat initially. Come on, they were not that good.
    I thought she sent a few home in-between last night - I don't think the other two did that.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Did Alex & Sierra make it to the final 4 for groups?
    They made it through tonight to the F4 of the groups. The last girl group were really really good imho.
    -Andy Rooney-

Is it me, or did all of the groups sing off key?
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread