+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 12/12 and 12/13 Performance and Results Shows.......Spoilers

FORT Fogey

12/12 and 12/13 Performance and Results Shows.......Spoilers

Will Tate or Carly choose the wrong song? Will 5th Harmony actually sing harmony? Will Emblem 3 move around the stage more?
    NEPASue likes this.

Re: 12/12 and 12/13 Performance and Results Shows.......Spoilers

I think it will end up Emblem 3 and Carly as the F2. I completely changed my mind from last week.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just finished watching the show, Fanny you may be right! Emblem 3 was the best of the night. I still love Carly, but did not love her performances tonight ... I didn't like her rendition of Your Song, and I can't even remember what she sang for her second song, but I remember I didn't like it.

With that said, I think the country voters will come out strong and keep Tate in the final 2.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Emblem3 had two very strong performances tonight, and Tate did as well. Carly has such an amazing voice, but I am tired of her singing the same type of song everytime. I'd like to see her do an upbeat song and liven it up a bit. I love Fifth Harmony as well. It's so hard to decide. I'm sure Tate will get a record deal no matter where he places.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm so worried for Carly Rose that I called in over 40 votes for her, and I never vote!
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I never voted before but I voted for Carly because she needs it! How many times can you vote online? There isn't seem to be a limit

FORT Fogey

I agreed with Simon about Carly's rendition of Imagine. The words supply the emotion and her tweaked delivery just didn't work. I hope this does not hurt her.

5th harmony is toast tonight; that is clear.
    NEPASue likes this.

I just love Carly and she does worry. It was all too much for her when she sang Imagine

I have to say E3 are very polished.But then so was Tate and his first song. I still enjoy Fifth Harmony I just can't see them staying
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Briteny should know better. This is not the first time a contestant on one of these shows chooses a very moving song, doctors it and fails in the effort. The most recent example escapes me.

Vino did a terrible job with You've Lost that Loving Feeling. But there is another one which I believe was a Beatles song, as well, that should have been sung straight. I believe it was on this show earlier this season. I can hear Simon saying the same thing.

FORT Fogey

Carly did not have a good night. I hated both her songs....they were just too fussy and I hated both of her outfits. Brittany dressed her in those skin-tight pants to resemble her outfits and it just didn't go with Carly's image. The pink dress was hideous
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast