+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 12/12 and 12/13 Performance and Results Shows.......Spoilers

Re: 12/12 and 12/13 Performance and Results Shows.......Spoilers

The wrong group went home! Probably because 5th Harmony were placed in the pimp spot that they outvoted Emblem3. Simon tried his darndest best to appeal to the audience in voting for 5th Harmony but at the expense of Emblem 3.

I thought the Groups will split their vote and sure enough they did.

I was so nervous for Carly Rose as I think she should win this whole thing. She's the only one with the X-Factor. Thanks FORT for voting for her!
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 12-14-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    NEPASue and Debb70 like this.

VFTW.com's mantra is "Embrace The Inevitable & Vote For The WGWG On X Factor". They are supporting Tate Stevens! The FORT has to counteract with VFTB (Vote For The Best)! We should support Carly Rose.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    Yes, he will take them under his wing like he did with One Direction on the UK version of the show. One Direction didn't win, but they are bigger than the winner or the one in second place. Anyone know who won? Me neither. I'm sure Emblem3 will sell records without winning the competition.
    Wow! I didnt know that. They are a sensation now! Barbara Walters even interviewed them.

I love, love, love Briteny's facial expressions! That was the highlight of the show for me. Talk about not being pleased with 5th Harmony, zowie!

Carly Rose will have a career. How many singers can the country music nation support?! Tate may or may not make a splash. He will get some gigs and do a record, no doubt, but will he take off? I don't think so. Carly will though.

I am not sure the industry has a place for another boy band. Time will tell.
    Debb70 likes this.

I am trying to think of another boy band, other than One Direction .I should ask a tween.
    I wonder if there is room for a girl group. The spice girls are too long in the tooth, hmm.

I hope Carly does win, not sure at her age what she would record. I think country music will embrace Tate, they are a nice crowd. I cant choose who will win. I know Simon and Brittany looked equally worried. LA seems like Tate is a lock- he was beaming. I wish he would smile more( LA that is)
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Just read that L.A. announced that he will be leaving the show after this season. Wow, he is the only one with any credibility for me. Lots of judges' chairs to fill Simon
    NEPASue likes this.

I hope he doesn't choose someone like Nicki M. UGH>>>>>>>
    NEPASue and Debb70 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Funny that the judges, including Simon, misjudged that voting public yet again....Was E3 thought to be so much more popular that 5th H? I didn't have a thought on either group as I liked both Carly and Tate. I did read that the perception was that Simon had sort of pushed the girls out already, concentrating on the boys for the Finals.
    Again, I have to say that America does do its best to spite Simon. LOL
    I wil say that this season has given us some big surprises in the voting.

I hope Brit does something different with Carly, something up tempo. Another song ( even with her voice) that's like the others and she wont win.

I have said all along I like Fifth Harmony. I just didn't see them beating E3.Like another poster said, the groups spilt the vote

Love Simom, AI is a muddle without him
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I was wrong about Fifth Harmony going home. I certainly expected it. They did have a great come back, but I thought it was too late to overtake Emblem 3. Shocker. Oh well. I still don't think it matters because neither of them could overtake Tate and Carly, IMO. I don't know who needs to select Carly's songs, but it shouldn't be her dad or Britney. Tate should select his own songs though. Fifth Harmony just needs to pick something in line with their first song this week. I still can't see them winning though.
    Shoepie and NEPASue like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am trying to think of another boy band, other than One Direction .I should ask a tween.
    I wonder if there is room for a girl group. The spice girls are too long in the tooth, hmm.

I hope Carly does win, not sure at her age what she would record. I think country music will embrace Tate, they are a nice crowd. I cant choose who will win. I know Simon and Brittany looked equally worried. LA seems like Tate is a lock- he was beaming. I wish he would smile more( LA that is)
    Carly would probably do well on Broadway but that is a whole different life!

You may be right about a girl group. The spice girls did well. If they continued with the whimsical style of their first number on Monday, maybe they can work that into and brand.

I like LA, sorry to hear he is leaving. Simon needs a man in the business end of things to replace him. Jimmy Iovine would be perfect but he is probably locked in with AI.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast