+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 12/5 and 12/6 Performance and Results shows........Spoilers.

Re: 12/5 and 12/6 Performance and Results shows........Spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I found that I love to hear Carley sing anything, even if I don't care for the song, she makes me like it. She's the best by far in my book. In a way I wonder about her winning. If they are going to hide her away the way they have last season's winner, what's the point. Of couse there is that 5 million dollar contract. Not sure how that works, but you would think we would have heard something from season's winner before now. Odd, IMO.
    She is young, win or lose( or come in 2nd) and she still has a great carrer ahead of her. Not many voices like hers around . I was reading on another site, a women and her daughter really like her.The mother is blind, and thought Carly was way older than she is!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I noticed that when Carly sings, she looks almost ageless...she is so into the song that it seems almost trance-like. When she finishes, and she "notices" the audience applauding, she smiles and comes back to the moment and looks like a 13 years old girl
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I noticed that when Carly sings, she looks almost ageless...she is so into the song that it seems almost trance-like. When she finishes, and she "notices" the audience applauding, she smiles and comes back to the moment and looks like a 13 years old girl
    Very much. She doesn't look young( like Diamond does) I tell ya, Carly is an old soul
    -Andy Rooney-

This week was exactly like last week... Carly is the winner, there really is no need for the show to keep going, except we get to hear her sing some more.

Cece and Diamond I hope, are gone tonight. Khloe needs to go home too - she is an awful host. Demi can go too. I liked her at first, but she's coming off more and more bitter each week.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    This week was exactly like last week... Carly is the winner, there really is no need for the show to keep going, except we get to hear her sing some more.

Cece and Diamond I hope, are gone tonight. Khloe needs to go home too - she is an awful host. Demi can go too. I liked her at first, but she's coming off more and more bitter each week.
    Demi wasn't always this bitter, I still dont know what she has against Emblem 3, and I loved how Khloe picked up on that!
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I think that Demi has just fallen apart. Maybe it's because she had the dream team of contestants and she took them and ruined them. She really did them a disservice and I guess she hears it a lot from twitter and from those sent-home contestants' families. I know I would be upset if I took my family member in for audition and they were great and after getting on Demi's team, they went down hill overnight, I would be upset.

And she probably knows Simon would never have her back on the show again. It's probably bothering her. But, I'm not sure why she has looked so bloated for the last couple of weeks. IT's like she is full of fluid in her face. AND she looks way older than she is.
    Shoepie likes this.

I think that Demi has just fallen apart. Maybe it's because she had the dream team of contestants and she took them and ruined them. She really did them a disservice and I guess she hears it a lot from twitter and from those sent-home contestants' families. I know I would be upset if I took my family member in for audition and they were great and after getting on Demi's team, they went down hill overnight, I would be upset.

And she probably knows Simon would never have her back on the show again. It's probably bothering her. But, I'm not sure why she has looked so bloated for the last couple of weeks. IT's like she is full of fluid in her face. AND she looks way older than she is.
    I don't follow twitter, so I hadn't heard anything. Yes, she did ruin their look etc. I heard the other day that Paige had been signed, I hope thats true.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I noticed that too. Drinking and/or carbs can do that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

My thoughts exactly.
    mesachick likes this.

She went into rehab for an eating disorder in 2010. I wish her well.

Demi Lovato: Rehab Was Like Prison But I Needed To Get Help | OK! Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast