+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 12/5 and 12/6 Performance and Results shows........Spoilers.

Re: 12/5 and 12/6 Performance and Results shows........Spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    As long as Emblem3, Fifth Harmony, Tate, CeCe, and Diamond don't win I don't care who wins
    I feel that way about the Voice, I think their voices all sound the same, at least I hear some difference with this lot.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I listened to Tate and Carly again, they really are very very good .I got goosebumps when Tate sang his last song.
    -Andy Rooney-

Ugh. Cece is growing on me as a person, but the girl just isn't doing it vocally. The Gaga song she sang was better but the Katy Perry song she sang was God awful. And wtf was she wearing??? The top, shorts and shoes all clashed. It wasn't flattering to her figure either and I didn't think there was anything she couldn't pull off because she's so tiny, but yeah. Not good. She's gorgeous and the camera loves her...maybe she should put her singing career in the can and try modeling. She's definitely pretty enough.

Emblem 3 is starting to bore me and I loved them at first. I think Simon should let them do their own music when applicable. Their first audition was terrific.

Tate is adorable. Period. Those dimples. The love for his family. Just adorable.

Carly is going to win this. I didn't mind the Beiber song because it's more in her age group. Even though I'm not a Beiber fan.

Diamond..eh. I'm just not a fan. She has pipes and she's cute as a button but I think Brit is trying to create the new Whitney and I'm not digging it.

Fifth Harmony....why did Simon switch the lead singer? At first it was the girl Demi said was the best and now it's another girl. Should have stuck with the first one, IMO. I agree with Demi that there are two solo artists in that group.

I miss Paige and Vino. The show wasn't the same and I found myself looking at my phone instead of the tv more often than not.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I really enjoyed Cece again tonight and look forward to her performances. I even liked her outfits. I know I'm in the minority on her but I thought she definitely held her own tonight, and if she gets booted, I will miss her. I also liked Fifth Harmony alot tonight. I didn't see a problem with their harmonizing, what I heard was two good performances. I will be voting for Cece and Fifth Harmony tonight. I have never liked Emblem 3 and consider them the weakest of the ones who are left. But judging from the audience response. I don't thik they will go home tomorrow. I like Carly, but did not particularly like either of her songs tonight. I only liked the second song that Tate sang. So the night was a mixed bag for me, and I expect that at least one of the ones I'm rooting for will be going home, probably Cece and Diamond. I think the show is going to be pretty boring without them.

FORT Fogey

OMG what shade was Khloe's spray tan? She matched her dress and it wasn't pretty. Who in the heck is her stylist because he/she needs to be fired? She has not had a good week yet.

Tate and LA---tweo average guys going out for a beer? Except LA had an umbrella holder....I spit out my coffee when I saw that.

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/5 and 11/6 Performance and Results shows........Spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Cece is just awful ..... she can't sing.

Okay, I just looked and yes Cece is the Vote For The Worst choice.
    She is always near the bottom 3 if not in it so they aren't that effective. This site got results the AI season they began but there just isn't enough interest in this show or that site to make a big difference. Odd people care enough to exert the effort.

I think Harmony 5 and Diamond are in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger2 View Post
    I really enjoyed Cece again tonight and look forward to her performances. I even liked her outfits. I know I'm in the minority on her but I thought she definitely held her own tonight, and if she gets booted, I will miss her. I also liked Fifth Harmony alot tonight. I didn't see a problem with their harmonizing, what I heard was two good performances. I will be voting for Cece and Fifth Harmony tonight. I have never liked Emblem 3 and consider them the weakest of the ones who are left. But judging from the audience response. I don't thik they will go home tomorrow. I like Carly, but did not particularly like either of her songs tonight. I only liked the second song that Tate sang. So the night was a mixed bag for me, and I expect that at least one of the ones I'm rooting for will be going home, probably Cece and Diamond. I think the show is going to be pretty boring without them.
    I loved Carly last night, she surpassed the rest of them( for me) she really can sing just about anything.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved Carly last night, she surpassed the rest of them( for me) she really can sing just about anything.

You are right. The songs were not great choices

I found that I love to hear Carley sing anything, even if I don't care for the song, she makes me like it. She's the best by far in my book. In a way I wonder about her winning. If they are going to hide her away the way they have last season's winner, what's the point. Of couse there is that 5 million dollar contract. Not sure how that works, but you would think we would have heard something from season's winner before now. Odd, IMO.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/5 and 11/6 Performance and Results shows........Spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She is always near the bottom 3 if not in it so they aren't that effective. This site got results the AI season they began but there just isn't enough interest in this show or that site to make a big difference. Odd people care enough to exert the effort.
    VFTW lost power on AI because there was such a huge vote. I don't think the vote on this show is anywhere near the numbers of AI so maybe the vote from this group does have an impact. Heaven knows I thought for sure she was gone after the Lady M song.

On the other hand Simon told her to pack her suitcases so that may have gotten her votes to stay. I was a little worried when Simon told Tate that he would be back next week.....hopefully he doesn't go home based on Simon's comment and the less than great first song

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast