+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 11-29 Results Show

Re: 11-29 Results Show

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I knew it was a mistake to bring back Diamond! She ended up causing Vino to got home way too early. I'm mad that this happened. I would rather they just stop that sing off and let the votes decide. I bet Vino was safe and Diamond was not.
    Well if that were the case then CeCe would have been sent packing earlier and we couldn't have that now

FORT Fogey

Funny. funny line from the person who reviews the show for Comcast homepage. I am paraphrasing but it was to the effect that there was no way Simon would voted to allow an older, tattooed, prison-faced man to progress closer to the $5 mil when there was a perfectly good 13 year old girl still around.
    Shoepie, Marlena_M and Uncle David like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Josh K. up next singing his new song, didn't catch the name of it. He looks exactly the same.
    I know! That saddened me. I love the guy and was hoping by now he'd look more polished.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Simon didn't want to take chances and leave the decision to the voting public. He knew that Diamond got less votes than Vino so he kept Diamond. I actually like Vino more vocal-wise but he should have sang a rock song the night before, maybe by Creed, instead of that strange rendition of "You've Lost that Loving Feeling". LA took a gamble and it didn't pay off. I'm sure Vino was pissed at him for changing his original song. It was a huge drop from 3rd.

That being said, I think Demi was right about Emblem 3. They have to change it up although they did a ballad the week before. Simon should give them "Before The Worst", "Breakeven", "If You Ever Come Back" by The Script. I think it will take out Tate from his #2 spot but I doubt they can take #1 from Carly Rose.

I think they should have a theme to sing songs that were not released by the original artist as a single. That way it would seem like the song was their own single. There are many great songs out there that were not released as a single waiting to be discovered by the mainstream.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-30-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Regarding Emblem 3 - they did say that this upcoming week that they would be playing instruments, and that they would be performing an original (as in one they wrote) song.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I was glad they brought back Diamond but I'm not glad that CeCe is still in. We're down to six now? CeCe = F6. Hmm. It just doesn't seem right. Dogs = flying. That seems more appropriate.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Funny. funny line from the person who reviews the show for Comcast homepage. I am paraphrasing but it was to the effect that there was no way Simon would voted to allow an older, tattooed, prison-faced man to progress closer to the $5 mil when there was a perfectly good 13 year old girl still around.
    Especially since he thought Diamond was "much too good not to be on the show", and thus they brought her back as #13 contestant. He wouldn't want her going home while Vino stayed.

Vino has to be extremely PO'd at LA for saddling him with that stupid song choice.

Vino has to be extremely PO'd at LA for saddling him with that stupid song choice.
    He did an interview with Yahoo Music and he didn't come out and say he's upset with LA, but from the tone of his statements, it's clear he wasn't thrilled. He also said that he's getting bombarded with calls and offers and he'd like LA to see that and work with him. Although, after the direction LA led him, why he'd want to do that is beyond me. He did say that he's more rocker and they didn't let him sing a single song from this decade and that he wishes he'd fought for that harder.

Vino Alan Speaks Out About His Controversial
    Shoepie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I am surprised that LA went so far astray with Vino. I expected better from him. I read an article about Janelle in a local paper. She was very upset with Demi making her do the Tina Turner song complete with dancers and the fringed costume...that was too similar to everything Tina did with the song. She said she fought her about it but she had no say.

I didn't realize that the "mentors" were actually dictators..I just figured it was a give and take...
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He did an interview with Yahoo Music and he didn't come out and say he's upset with LA, but from the tone of his statements, it's clear he wasn't thrilled. He also said that he's getting bombarded with calls and offers and he'd like LA to see that and work with him. Although, after the direction LA led him, why he'd want to do that is beyond me. He did say that he's more rocker and they didn't let him sing a single song from this decade and that he wishes he'd fought for that harder.

Vino Alan Speaks Out About His Controversial
    I think he likes the 'connections' LA has. jmho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast