+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 11/22 Results Show

FORT Fogey

11/22 Results Show

I caught the end of this my happenstance. A football game pushed it later.

1. Carly Rose Sonenclar
    2. Tate Stevens
    3. Vino Alan
    4. Emblem 3
    5. Diamond White
    6. Paige Thomas
    7. Fifth Harmony
    8. CeCe Fry

Arin was eliminated first. Cece and Beatrice had a sing off and Beatrice left in tears.

Re: 11/22 Results Show

I had already posted my post on the previous thread. I'll recap.
    I'm sad Beatrice left. She is much more talented IMO than CeCe, though I like CeCe better than Paige. Next week it may be CeCe and Paige fighting to say.

Happy that Carly Rose was number 1. Love her. I like Vino and Tate too though.
    CupidGuest likes this.

FORT Fogey

I liked B's voice. However, I did not like her new costuming. She looked like Duckie in PRETTY IN PINK. She was not costumed like an 80s reject when she auditioned...this was given to her by B. and like many of Demi's make-overs, it was not beneficial to her.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Just watched both episodes. There was much to say. Only thing that stuck was, Khloe HAS to go!
    Shoepie and sheesh like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I liked B's voice. However, I did not like her new costuming. She looked like Duckie in PRETTY IN PINK. She was not costumed like an 80s reject when she auditioned...this was given to her by B. and like many of Demi's make-overs, it was not beneficial to her.
    I loved her clothes! That look is very current. Boho chic. I was sad to see her go. I hope she benefits from this exposure.

I don't like Cece at all; she is an emotional wreck and does not radiate that she is a star, having fun or confident.

The same goes for Paige but I have a soft spot in my heart for her. That said, she does not have the "it" factor and I blame Demi for the postition they are in. Her song choices, makeovers and direction have been poor. She has created the scared bunnies we see performing each week.

Carly and Vino have the stage presense and voice to win this. I suppose Tate does, too, but I am not a fan of counrty music (gross understatement). I would like to see Carly take this and I think she will! As the younger singers drop from the competition more votes will come her way to keep her in the #1 slot most of the time.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-24-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    JohnnyK likes this.

FORT Fogey

Josh K will be singing his new song on next week's show.

Boho chic is again current? I thought the last life support was in the mid 2000s with the Olsen twins.
    Last edited by ibot2much; 11-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Josh K will be singing his new song on next week's show.

Boho chic is again current? I thought the last life support was in the mid 2000s with the Olsen twins.
    Nope. New versions have now hit the scene for the counter culture stars and people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Nope. New versions have now hit the scene for the counter culture stars and people.
    Yup for sure~
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What demographic would Carly's fans be?

I'm thinking the judges are going out of their way to keep CeCe and Paige in the competition as long as they can, while in the meantime making up stupid excuses to send whoever their opponent is home. A dream would be a double elimination sending them both home.
    mindy384 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What demographic would Carly's fans be?

I'm thinking the judges are going out of their way to keep CeCe and Paige in the competition as long as they can, while in the meantime making up stupid excuses to send whoever their opponent is home. A dream would be a double elimination sending them both home.
    I think she crosses any age demographic of voters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast