+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 11/22 Results Show

Re: 11/22 Results Show

I miss Lyric 145. They were so entertaining and were performers. They always put on a show and didn't lose vocal quality while they were doing it. *sigh*
    JohnnyK likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Only thing that stuck was, Khloe HAS to go!
    No kidding. What does she bring to the party ..... nothing.

Beatrice sang scared too often and I didn't like the "darkness" they superimposed on her.

Carly Rose can name her demographic -- that girl can flat out sing.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I miss Lyric 145. They were so entertaining and were performers. They always put on a show and didn't lose vocal quality while they were doing it. *sigh*
    I miss them as well. Those voting for Tate and Carly, are not the type that would vote for Lyric. I still see big things for this group, I bet it wont be the last we hear from them. I wonder if they will change their name again
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What demographic would Carly's fans be?

I'm thinking the judges are going out of their way to keep CeCe and Paige in the competition as long as they can, while in the meantime making up stupid excuses to send whoever their opponent is home. A dream would be a double elimination sending them both home.
    Agree!..I though we were to the part where AMERICA decides who goes...because it was "Thanksgiving" so the judges got to pick who to send home?...with CeCe being in the bottom 2 (ONCE AGAIN!)...the judges were still able to save her. They have fed us a CeCe vs. Paige script since the beginning. Simon LOVES a "sexy" girl and Dumi can make her over as much as she wants; but CeCe is still a goner in my book!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12