+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 11/21 Show Discussion Thread

11/21 Show Discussion Thread

Enjoy the show!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 11/21 Show Discussion Thread

Thanks Java ... it's not on here yet. Can't wait to see if Demi changed things up.

Cece Frey makes my ears bleed. yuck.

Cece isn't that good, but she was better this week than last( slightly) I try not to like TaTe, I cant help it. He wasn't as good this week

I think Diamond White is terrific

Beatrice was way better . She reminds me a little of a young Drew Barrymore -she's so cute.I love her husky voice.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Brit finally gave Beatrice an alternative song and it suited her voice a lot better. I loved her performance tonight.

Poor Paige. The girl can't win with the judges. The beginning of her song was just beautiful. Her tone was perfect. Then she got choked up and while others were praised (Cece) for it, she got slammed. I really hope she makes it through.

I love me some Vino.

I thought Emblem3 did a great job with that song, but I didn't care for the girl group tonight.

Arin is good and he's adorable, but he's forgettable for me. I don't know why. I want to root for him because he's a fellow Ohioan, but I just can't.

Carly Rose...wow.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Vino!! I love him and why I tear up over that song I don't know .

Paige was good, I thought she was pitchy, but better than Cece. She is striking to look at.

Caryl Rose- another wow performance

I have to agree wth Demi. Arin sort of bores me as well.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Boy, I don't know. I thought almost all of the contestants got way too emotional and it hurt their performances. I was bored. I liked the uptempo ones best. I liked Arin and Beatrice the best and Vino and cowboy second and third. I know Carley was singing as well as she could, but I did not like her version of somewhere Over the Rainbow. I think Cece (who I started out liking alot, has lost all her sparkle and confidence. She needs to sing something upbeat and sassy and get out of the funk, if she survives this week. Paige is another one who has lost her way, imo. Bad song choices and outfits. The boy band I have never liked nor think are talented, 6th Harmony did well tonight.

Something happened during my post and I didn't get to finish, and I hate to sound so negative because I'm usually not, but I was really disappointed in tonight's show. I don't know whether to vote for who sang best imo, or who I would like to see advance. I think I will have to do a little of both, vote Arin, Vino, Cece, 5th harmony and maybe Paige. I know that Cece can sing well, but for whatever reason, she has not been given songs that suit her well. I think she could do better selecting the songs herself. Ditto Paige. I don't know how much leeway the contestants have in their selections but someone is steering them wrong.

CeCe's story broke my heart, and I honestly don't know how she got through the song. I didn't care for Tate at all tonight. The judge's loved Vino, I thought it was cheesy, although he sang it well. I still haven't seen Paige or Carly yet. Loved Diamond tonight, and loved, loved, loved Beatrice.

1. Carly Rose (wow! standing ovation from ALL [yes including Simon] judges)
    2. Vino (see above...song is cheesy though)
    3. Diamond (her best yet)
    4. Emblem 3 (nice change of pace)
    5. Fifth Harmony (their gellin', but they should put Camila in the middle)
    6. Beatrice (she's better than last week)
    7. Tate Stevens (way cheesy, not his best)
    8. Paige Thomas (pitch problems, not fair Cece got the pass but not her)
    9. Cece Frey (ugh, flat in the low registers and didn't finish the song, why is she still around?)
    10. Arin Ray (that was boring, he needed to uptempo it)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast