+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 11/21 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 11/21 Show Discussion Thread

Bless her. It was all too much for her. Yes she has been sick as well, lost her voice( straining it) I thought she might go. She is very young, lots of time.

I am so pleased that Carly is number one!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yay Carly! Beat that Tate guy!

Not happy that Beatrice left. I would have rather had CeCe or Paige finally go.
    Debb70 likes this.

I was hoping for a Paige and Cece standoff but I guess we'll see that next week. Simon made a mistake of keeping Cece. I really think that she has worn her welcome and America was ready to let her go. Do you think she got more votes than Beatrice? Beatrice got a better voice than Cece and Simon should have let America decide who was going home.
    Debb70 likes this.

So true. I think they are saving the bottom ones. I wish they would reveal who was really the bottom vote getter after the judges decide who goes home, but I guess that would be cruel to to the contestant who goes home, if they were NOT indeed the lowest vote getter.
    I really do believe that CeCe was below Beatrice.

I'm thrilled that Carly Rose was on top. I like Tate and Vino fine, but prefer her. I was shocked that Vino was still in third place after his heartwrenching patriotic song. If he can't be number 1 after that, I'm not sure he can.

The Kardashian girl is really annoying me. I just want to mute her out. lol Most of her comments are so unnecessary and presumptive. I do like he clothes though.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I was hoping for a Paige and Cece standoff but I guess we'll see that next week. Simon made a mistake of keeping Cece. I really think that she has worn her welcome and America was ready to let her go. Do you think she got more votes than Beatrice? Beatrice got a better voice than Cece and Simon should have let America decide who was going home.
    I think Simon was looking at Beatrice, and how sick she has been .I dont think he has any love for Cece, but this is the third time Beatrice's voice has gone. I think he was right to send her home. I hope she keeps singing, because her voice is unique.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I was thinking just the opposite of KK..Who dresses her?? So far, she had the see though blouse, two heavy looking leather dresses ( can't imagine those under the lights), the white too tight snowman dress and last night, the dress wasn't bad, but the hair style did nothing for her. Her face is too big to wear her hair up.

She really needs to go., Again, her hiring was like the hiring of the drugged out looking BS....just for publicity. Simon stinks of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I was thinking just the opposite of KK..Who dresses her?? So far, she had the see though blouse, two heavy looking leather dresses ( can't imagine those under the lights), the white too tight snowman dress and last night, the dress wasn't bad, but the hair style did nothing for her. Her face is too big to wear her hair up.

She really needs to go., Again, her hiring was like the hiring of the drugged out looking BS....just for publicity. Simon stinks of desperation.
    I dont think she's that bad, she just isn't needed. I will take her over that clown AI hired to be a judge, that is going to be loon-fest
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123