+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11/15/12 Results Show Thread.

Re: 11/15/12 Results Show Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What BS results. Jennel??

I figured when it was her and Paige in the Bottom 2 though, that the judges would keep Paige. The rivalry between her and CeCe must live on, of course!

Tate wins again. Which is also stupid.
    I don't like country, but I do like Tate. I guess becuse he's older. I don't see any rivalry between Paige and Cece. Cece is too teary to worry about Paige
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wasn't surprised to see Page and Janelle in the bottom. I was surprised about Lyric 145. While Jenelle was cute, IMO, she never had a good voice for this competition. I could never understand why she went so far. Sweet girl though. Could you see her irritation with Demi in the end when they were standing together on stage. She looked none to pleased with Demi.

Carly Rose is doing well in spite of Britney, not because of her, IMO. The rest of her team is floundering. L.A. just has to keep on doing what he's doing. Simon will learn and help his teams improve I think. Demi is too proud to change direction. Her team will suffer. Anyone know the feedback she and Britney are getting from viewers to the show?

FORT Regular

I voted for Cece even though I didn't think she did her best this week. The song choice was all wrong for her. I hope next week that she gets to do an upbeat pop/rock song with a bit of humor or bite to it. I think that is her strength. I don't think either Paige or Janel should have had to sing to stay. Both of them were better than a few of the others. The 3 boy band, though cute, are pretty shaky and I don't expect them to last. But I guess it all depends of how the teens vote.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Did he do anything with Astro last season....that was the talk that the kid would tie on with JayZ and be a big star.
    Haven't heard anything from Astro as yet, which is unfortunate.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

He signed with Epic Records, which is L.A.'s record label.

'X Factor' USA Astro signs record deal with Epic Records - The X Factor News - Reality TV - Digital Spy

I can't find anything about when his CD might be coming out. (I googled record because I am old LOL. That may be why I couldn't find anything)

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the story. It goes back to January and mentions that Chris and Josh also signed......Did anybody release anything yet, including Melanie?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234