+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 11/14/12 Show Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

11/14/12 Show Discussion Thread

I started this early so I wouldn't forget. I watch Survivor too and can space this one though it is on my DVR. Clearly I have driven well past the last exit to multitasking. A deep bow to Brian Williams.

Re: 11/14/12 Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I started this early so I wouldn't forget. I watch Survivor too and can space this one though it is on my DVR. Clearly I have driven well past the last exit to multitasking. A deep bow to Brian Williams.
    So many shows, so little time. Thanks Shoepie!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Every single song this week so far has been at least one key too low for each of the singers. Raise 'dem damned keys so the singers can get a little more volume please.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I haven't seen it all yet. I do know why they are voting for Tate, he was wonderful tonight .I saw Paige for a second, that girl belongs on the stage
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

The music on all the songs was too loud, it drowned out the singers. They need to dial the instruments back, and allow the singing to be heard.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Am I the only one driven crazy by Demi's Groucho eyebrows?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Eek! Cece was really bad tonight. Her high notes that she held were good but the rest...not so much.

Funny because my autocorrect tried to spell Cece as feces
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought Cece's voice cracked and yea, it was very dramatic but she wasn't all that good. Jillian should have been there instead of her. She would be bottom 2 again along with Arin.

On another note, I see Vino always leering on that Kardashian girl and he's chancing on her in that he always has his arm around her waist. Much like when Jason always have his arm around Mario to the point of pinching his butt that eventually led to his elimination.

FORT Fogey

Big change in the amount of activity on the stage. Except for Demi, the other mentors seem to have gotten back to a person singing. She still has too much costuming and staging. I did laugh out loud when Simon told her that the dancers were a distraction on Paige's song. Simon, who brought too much of everything to every show last year, finally sees the light.

Didn't like Jannell as she did a Tina imitation...everything was exactly like the Tina song--complete with costuming and staging....and she is no Tina.

Like Tate and Carly
    Shoepie likes this.

I enjoyed all the groups. Vino and Tate. Carly ( wow, just wow) Diamond White, who looked much better this week.

Weakest for me were Paige, who looks the part, but isn't as good as she can be. I will still root for her. Beatrice, who seems to have the weight of the world on her little shoulders, and Jannell, who has never been as good for me as they see.

Poor performances by Arin White and Cece. Going home - Cece , who looked much softer last night, she should wear her hair like that all the time, minus the wind machine.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast