+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 11/1/12 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 11/1/12 Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I had high hopes for Demi, but WTF is she doing with her group? Cece was horrid last night, Jennel didn't sound like herself, and Paige sounded good, but with a voice like hers, she doesn't need all the theatrics. Don't get me started on their make-overs. Yikes. It feels like Demi stripped them of their personalities and they don't know how to be who she wants them to be. And it's a shame because I think she has the strongest group.

I LOVED Lyric145.
    She is turning them all into a mini Demi. I actually love Paige with her hair shorter, she has an edge to her, the rest.

Lyric145, I dont think anyone realises just how hard it was to sing that song
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She is turning them all into a mini Demi. I actually love Paige with her hair shorter, she has an edge to her, the rest.

Lyric145, I dont think anyone realises just how hard it was to sing that song

I loved the staging on it as well ...

Demi is blowing it. She should let them be, their talent will carry them. When Cece auditioned, she looked and sounded confident. Now she looks nervous and tentative.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I loved the staging on it as well ...

Demi is blowing it. She should let them be, their talent will carry them. When Cece auditioned, she looked and sounded confident. Now she looks nervous and tentative.
    Yes Cece was very good, now she doesn't seem to be able to reach what she had. Simon was right( sigh)
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I have been the one to start the show threads because no one else seemed to be in charge. I couldn't watch last night; just saw it now, thus no thread. Anyone can start one; it is not something a mod or forum assistant has to do.

They have a new sound guy!! The screams were not too loud. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So much better.

I like Beatrice, a lot. Her voice is unique and she is adorable. She is my favorite at this point.

Odd that Demi brought back Cece's leopard spots when she made a huge effort to make us forget her 'before' persona.

I agree that Demi is off base with her makeovers and music choices. Eye of the Tiger? Really? I hate that song. And she tells LA and Simon that they are not being current.

None of the groups interest me. None of LA's do either but I think Tate may scrape up a small career in Nashville.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Anyone watching on the East Coast? Or do I have to wait until it airs on the West Coast for the results.

I loved how they showed the voting!! AI should try that

I am happy for Vino and of course Paige

I think Cece needs a really good vocal coach, because she sure can sing when she wants( she was so nervous though)

I hope Jason keeps on singing. He is so likable
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I loved how they showed the voting!! AI should try that
    It's interesting but I'm not sure if I'm happy with it. Gives a bit much away, doesn't it? And now the fans of those that weren't first know that they need to keep voting more.

Tate wins? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    It's interesting but I'm not sure if I'm happy with it. Gives a bit much away, doesn't it? And now the fans of those that weren't first know that they need to keep voting more.

Tate wins? Really?
    I think it might show the age group of who is watching.It helps the judges, I wonder if they will do that every week? doubt it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Age group? I don't know. The same that always votes for the country singer, I guess?

I don't know which I hate more. Hot young guys always winning or older family country men with sob stories winning.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Why is there no thread for tonights show? Or better yet, why it's always so late to start the thread?

Anyway, so the twist was bringing someone back. And I knew it all along it was Diamond. It was so anti-climactic. Bottom 2 will be Jason and Cece with Jason going home.
    Got this one right too as I did with the top 12 on the Voice, woohoo!

Well Cece is unlikeable so noone will vote for her while Jason is just too flamboyantly gay which turns off a lot of people and is not very current ala Wayne Newton in Vegas. If Demi was really thinking, she would have selected Jillian over Cece. Same goes for LA. He should have selected David over Jason last week, I was scratching my head over that one too. It would have been Beatrice and Arin in the bottom 2 if that was the case.

+ Reply to Thread