+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 11/1/12 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 11/1/12 Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Does this mean two acts are leaving tomorrow?
    I don't know. I thought just one went home.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Diamond was great, as was Carly. I really liked the crazy mary poppins song, Arin (the first guy?), Emblem 3. I completely agreed with Simon regarding Cece, Demi's doing her no favors with the song choices.

Jason Brock is next, hope he's good this week, he was somewhat cringe worthy last week.

I just heard he was next, I want to hear if he's any better this week

I forgot to mention Arin, he was so at home on the stage.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just heard he was next, I want to hear if he's any better this week

I forgot to mention Arin, he was so at home on the stage.

Jason sang really good tonight, but again, I am in total agreement with the judges that his performances are cabaret. I wonder if he plays the piano. I would love to see him sit at a piano and sing, change his image to a singer/songwriter instead of a lounge act.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Jason sang really good tonight, but again, I am in total agreement with the judges that his performances are cabaret. I wonder if he plays the piano. I would love to see him sit at a piano and sing, change his image to a singer/songwriter instead of a lounge act.
    What was he wearing.I did laugh when Simon said he looked like an Italian waiter.His voice is good though( better tonight)
    Fifth Harmony have a wonderful sound, I was taken aback. I dont want to choose who has to leave - Jason or Cece?
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

They changed their name again?

Why is there no thread for tonights show? Or better yet, why it's always so late to start the thread?

Anyway, so the twist was bringing someone back. And I knew it all along it was Diamond. It was so anti-climactic. Bottom 2 will be Jason and Cece with Jason going home.

I had high hopes for Demi, but WTF is she doing with her group? Cece was horrid last night, Jennel didn't sound like herself, and Paige sounded good, but with a voice like hers, she doesn't need all the theatrics. Don't get me started on their make-overs. Yikes. It feels like Demi stripped them of their personalities and they don't know how to be who she wants them to be. And it's a shame because I think she has the strongest group.

I LOVED Lyric145.
    Shoepie, Bet2Win and Debb70 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Why is there no thread for tonights show? Or better yet, why it's always so late to start the thread?

Anyway, so the twist was bringing someone back. And I knew it all along it was Diamond. It was so anti-climactic. Bottom 2 will be Jason and Cece with Jason going home.
    When they brought the young girl back, I spit my coffee out..."Jeez Simon, you did that last year....nothing new?" Fortunately, the theatrical displays were somewhat toned down yesterday and I hope one- person- on- the- stage- singing will continue. I do agree that Demi has gone too far with the make-overs---just let Paige sing.

Right now Carly is my favorite.

I'm really disappointed so far. I don't find that the show has helped the performers. It seems like they have caused them to go back a step. Maybe I just have odd taste, but IMO The Voice has MUCH better talent. The X Factor is giving me fewer and fewer reasons to bother to watch it.

And the thing about bringing back Diamond. They did the same thing last season. Are they that desperate for drama. So lame, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread