+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

I am having a little more hope about something that I think you brought to my attention earlier, jammyjoe. X-Factor UK had a wildcard round. It appears that it happened right after the top 16 became the top 12. So I was hoping that would happen here too. Then I found this article today:
    The X Factor: Simon Cowell Calls Boot Camp Exit Of Jeffrey Gutt ‘A Mistake’

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplea seohpleaseohpleaseohplease! I know there are some who agree that Jeffrey Gutt should have made it to the judges houses, and a few who didn't think much of him. I think he's much better than any of the Over 25's. I would love for him to make the wildcard round.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Regular

I was so sad when he got cut - and very shocked. He was great. Id have chosen him over Tate Stevens (who has totally wowed me with his voice) and Jason Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I am having a little more hope about something that I think you brought to my attention earlier, jammyjoe. X-Factor UK had a wildcard round. It appears that it happened right after the top 16 became the top 12. So I was hoping that would happen here too. Then I found this article today:
    The X Factor: Simon Cowell Calls Boot Camp Exit Of Jeffrey Gutt ‘A Mistake’

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplea seohpleaseohpleaseohplease! I know there are some who agree that Jeffrey Gutt should have made it to the judges houses, and a few who didn't think much of him. I think he's much better than any of the Over 25's. I would love for him to make the wildcard round.
    I do hope you are right!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Time to give up on the wildcard round. Simon has said in an interview that there will not be one, although he is still saying that Jeffrey should have gone further, and he's better than some of the top 4 Over 25's.
    Simon Cowell says 'X Factor' U.S. 2012 won't have wild card or winner over 25 - National The X Factor | Examiner.com

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Diamond was robbed. I want her back. Here's hoping next week's Bottom 2 are Beatrice and Jason.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Diamond was robbed. I want her back. Here's hoping next week's Bottom 2 are Beatrice and Jason.
    I was also very unhappy with Diamond leaving. Arin did do a good job, so between the both of them, it was a hard choice. But I'll take Diamond any day over Beatrice. Hopefully somebody signs Diamond. I think she is more marketable than Rachel was last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456