+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    There are people out there that still hate CeCe. I don't expect her to last long.
    Well hate is a pretty easy emotion for some. I disliked her, but recognised her talent.I don't hate her, I don't know her.She didn't start out well( way way too cocky) but I will see how she progresses.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't hate her either. I kinda like her. She's not a bad singer, at all.

FORT Fogey

I actually think CeCe is the best of the females in her age bracket. And, I do like her. I think she REALLY doesn't want to go back to her home and this fighting spirit came off as arrogance. That she was so receptive to advice tells me she wasn't arrogant at all.

I still wish Jillian would have made it. I'm with the Jonas brother - she is kind of sexy.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-26-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I actually think CeCe is the best of the females in her age bracket. And, I do like her. I think she REALLY doesn't want to go back to her home and this fighting spirit came off as arrogance. That she was so receptive to advice tells me she wasn't arrogant at all.

I still wish Jillian would have made it. I'm with the Jonas brother - she is kind of sexy.
    I have such a soft spot for Paige.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have such a soft spot for Paige.
    Fanny, we actually agree on something Paige is my absolute favorite. I adore that girl.

Vino, Carly Rose and Emblem3 are my favorites from the other catergory. Although I think E3 needs to be taken down a notch...they are way too arrogant.

I felt horrible for Britney when she had to choose her four. That could not have been easy at all to send two talented kids home and make them cry.

Here's some fun trivia...the kid in Demi's group (rapper from Tipp City Ohio)....my son knows him and dated his best friends ex girlfriend. Needless to say, my son can't stand the kid, thinks he is a douchebag. I thought he seemed pretty nice on the show, so maybe that's just male posturing on my sons part...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

My favorites from each category right now are Diamond, Jennel, Vino, and Lylas.

Is anyone getting tired and annoyed by the extra anguish they put the contestants through when revealing who is in or out? It is a reality show staple that is now so cliched and stale. I found it particularly annoying when Demi did it, despite my liking her.
    I think that we all know they will pull that trick on folks so it is time for being kinder and figuring out a new way to keep things interesting.... It feels like bullying to me and I get very uncomfortable watching it.
    BuckeyeAddict and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Fanny, we actually agree on something Paige is my absolute favorite. I adore that girl.

Vino, Carly Rose and Emblem3 are my favorites from the other catergory. Although I think E3 needs to be taken down a notch...they are way too arrogant.

I felt horrible for Britney when she had to choose her four. That could not have been easy at all to send two talented kids home and make them cry.

Here's some fun trivia...the kid in Demi's group (rapper from Tipp City Ohio)....my son knows him and dated his best friends ex girlfriend. Needless to say, my son can't stand the kid, thinks he is a douchebag. I thought he seemed pretty nice on the show, so maybe that's just male posturing on my sons part...
    We do!! agree that is
    I love Vino. I was so scared he was not going through- and Tara was.
    -Andy Rooney-

my fav's:

-teens: carly rose and i like arin too...
    -young adults: jennel and i am starting to like cece just a little...
    -adults: david and a little bit of vino too...
    -groups: lylas are amazing!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Paige is the worst among the girls in her group. If I have to replace someone based on talent, it would be her or Willie Jones out instead of Jillian. Why put two similar artists through? Between Cece and Paige, Cece is the better talent but they are too similar so I would have taken out Paige although most people would rather get rid of Cece because she comes across as unlikeable. I don't think she'll last more than Jillian if Jillian made it over her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast