+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

Playback really got the boot??? That's what Wiki says now. omg if so this is AMAZING!

Well that sucks, I thought they were going to show last week's botched episode tonight but instead they did a recap of last week's show and broadcasted tomorrow's episode. Did the producers screwed up again? I don't even see a thread for tonight's show. They should have done 2 hours to show last week's episode for the 1st hour and the conclusion of the Judges home in the next hour. Whoever is doing the programming should be fired!

Simon got the Groups right and I called it right, same thing for LA's picks although I only care about David and Vino, the others can go home. Can't fault Britney's selections, she still did well. I thought Reed was a shoo-in but Arin took his place. As for Demi, I think she could have left out Willie or one of the leopard girls instead of Jillian. I think that's the only one bad choice that I can critique in all the selections. I thought Paige and Cece will be the last two shown but instead it was Jillian and Cece and it's because both leopard girls made it so they couldn't put both of them last. Anyway, so much better than last season's where the coaches all made some bad decisions.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-24-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Playback really got the boot??? That's what Wiki says now. omg if so this is AMAZING!
    Yea, the spoilers were incorrect. Sister C made it and Playback didn't. Which gives us the conclusion that there is a God indeed!

Yay! What I put in the spoiler tags on a previous page was Dope Crisis and Sister C getting booted. I'm glad that was wrong.

I loved them all. I was so sorry Jillian didn't get through. Boy has Cece ever changed her tune. I like her and Paige, I want to see what they do on the live show.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are people out there that still hate CeCe. I don't expect her to last long.
    dianalo likes this.

FORT Fogey

I really liked Jillian and the boy band. I wish they would bring them back.
    dianalo likes this.

I'm glad Simon had the brains to actually get rid of one of his formed groups.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm glad Simon had the brains to actually get rid of one of his formed groups.
    Yea, I was surprised that Simon ditched one of his formed groups considering that last Season he put both of his pathetically formed groups (Lakoda Rayne and the mickey mouse club inTENsity) through despite them being worse than the other groups who has been singing together for years.

I wish there's a Wild Card round where they bring back all 8 acts that were not selected (plus a couple that did not make the Judges home) and then choose one or two to make the live rounds. It will help bring back Jillian and Jeff Gutt. Maybe an audience vote to select who gets into final 18.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-25-2012 at 12:57 AM.
    dianalo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast