+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion Thread

So what is airing on Tuesday? What we didn't see on Wednesday? I have "something" recorded on my dvr from 8-10 but haven't viewed it yet; from what I see on here, there is some other program that will show up at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    So what is airing on Tuesday? What we didn't see on Wednesday? I have "something" recorded on my dvr from 8-10 but haven't viewed it yet; from what I see on here, there is some other program that will show up at some point.
    Towards the end, there was a streamer from my cable company saying that The X Factor would be aired in its entirety on Tuesday night. So, I take it, that means what was aired on the east coast this week, will be aired again.

When it was time for X Factor to come on on the EAST coast, a ballgame was on. Then when I changed back, it was not a ballgame, but a situation comedy. Then later, it was The X Factor. Later in the show, it left the X Factor and went back to the ballgame!!!!! I was really confused. Not sure who was working the controls at Fox that night.

Schedule according to tvguide.com:

Fox Shuffles Next Tuesday's Lineup Again

Fox will expand its Tuesday prime-time lineup in order to air its regularly scheduled comedies, as well as the previously unaired X Factor footage from Wednesday's rain-delayed debacle.

New episodes of Raising Hope, Ben and Kate and New Girl will kick off the night at 8/7c, followed by an one-hour episode of The X Factor starting at 9:30/8:30c. The episode will show the conclusion of the Judges' Homes round — when the judges pick their four finalists — that was cut off Wednesday on the East Coast. The episode will recap the footage that already aired, but won't show it again.

Fox had initially said Thursday that it will bump its Tuesday night comedies back a week to air the full two-hour episode of The X Factor. It's possible that the plan was scrapped to accommodate Halloween episodes for some of the shows.

Here's the full Fox schedule for Tuesday, Oct. 23 — for now (all times Eastern):

8 — 8:30: Raising Hope

8:30 — 9: Ben and Kate

9 — 9:30: New Girl

9:30 — 10:30: The X Factor
    Fox Shuffles Next Tuesday's Lineup Again - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I thought it was 2 hours. So they are only doing one hour
    thanks for the info!
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

THE X FACTOR (USA) ‏@TheXFactorUSA
    Attention! There will be an all-new 1hr episode featuring the conclusion of Judges' Homes on Tues Oct 23 @ 9:30 ET/PT
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9620273&type=1

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

So much for showing it in it's entirety.

However, 1 hour might be more palatable. They always drag these things out. Unless you're somebody who is coming in late, all the review is really boring, not to mention showing their whole walk up to the judge who will spend time discussing a few things, then either fake them out if they made it, or try to break the bad news gently. Then we have to watch them either celebrate or cry their eyes out.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    So much for showing it in it's entirety.

However, 1 hour might be more palatable. They always drag these things out. Unless you're somebody who is coming in late, all the review is really boring, not to mention showing their whole walk up to the judge who will spend time discussing a few things, then either fake them out if they made it, or try to break the bad news gently. Then we have to watch them either celebrate or cry their eyes out.
    Its says the conlusion - we didnt get to see the first hour.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The good news for me is that I watched bit of Ben and Kate because of the foul up. I'm not one for scripted TV but I really enjoyed it. It was really cute!

The only group I want to see again is Demi's because I missed the part where they cut Jillian Jensen.

I've read rumors they will be offering 17 slots so if we get a repeat of last season, I hope they bring Jillian back.
    dianalo and NEPASue like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

This may be totally irrelevant to the show, but I just wanted to share that last night I had a dream, in which Vino got rejected from the Judges' Homes, and as a result he threw a huge tantrum. Smashed stuff and threw chairs around. We know that that wasn't the case and won't be, but the thought is somewhat amusing.

Anyway, so tomorrow we'll be able to confirm the list, I guess.

I've read rumors they will be offering 17 slots so if we get a repeat of last season, I hope they bring Jillian back.
    I wonder if the judges themselves will be eliminating some of their acts after the first live show, like last season.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    ...I hope they bring Jillian back.
    I do too. I liked her vocals better than either of the other two girls Demi kept.
    dianalo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast