+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread

Buckeye, thanks so much for that link. I loved Panda & was wondering why she was not shown AT ALL during the bootcamp auditions. The article answered many questions for me & I had to watch her audition again, and was thoroughly entertained by her.

Loved the groups that Simon put together from the contestants who were eliminated. The eye patch girl, Lyric Queen or whatever her name is, fits really well with the other two guys and the 5 guys put together also were very good. I like them better then some of the groups who auditioned together. The sisters I don't really like, I guess their harmonies don't really do it for me and Emblem 3 (the surfer guys?) I liked originally but thought their audition at the house was subpar.

I wasn't impressed with any of the singers in L.A.'s group. I really hate that, but they just didn't do anything for me.

My early favorites are several of the girls from Britney's group and the group Simon has with 3 singers where one girl has a patch on her eye. LOL I can't believe I said that, but I really liked them!

I loved LA's group.Most of them. I cant choose just 4. I would be an awful judge
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hey, it's all about who the most viewers end up voting for. My favorite and the one I thought had the X Factor didn't win last year. The winner was one of my favorites and yes, she had a great voice, but not the X Factor.

IMO, the X Factor is something special. It's something that makes that person sparkle and draws you to them. That's different from someone with a great voice. Many with a great voice, but not so much in the X Factor department.

Some of the voices the younger ones have ( a couple of the girls) if I hadn't seen them, I would have thought them way older.
    NEPASue and Debb70 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I hope some great personalities emerge this season. So far, I haven't seen anyone with the charisma that Rachel Crowe had least season.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't like Emblem3, and I hate almost everyone on Playback.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope some great personalities emerge this season. So far, I haven't seen anyone with the charisma that Rachel Crowe had least season.
    I think they will.Right now a lot of them know they are up against other very good voices. You can see it in their faces, when they hear someone in their group sing.They are in awe of one another. That has to be pretty intimidating
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't like Emblem3, and I hate almost everyone on Playback.
    I'm cool with Emblem 3 but I don't like Playback. When Simon and Marc Anthony were choosing their top 4, Simon made a comment "these group will be shocked when they learn that they were cut". That's probably Sister C. Simon was all smiles and even glanced at Marc Anthony when Playback was performing (probably thought Marc was equally enjoying the singing) only to see him bored stiff. Last year, all 3 groups that Simon and company formed from individual singers made it to the live shows. So who are we kidding here? Lyric 145, LYLAS and Playback are Simon's babies and will make it regardless of their performance in the judges home because Simon doesn't respect other people's opinions, not even Marc Anthony's or their producers'. We know for sure that Dope Crisis will not make it due to the very limited screen time they got. So it will be between Emblem 3 and Sister C for the 4th spot. I don't like Sister C (they sound shrill) so I hope Emblem 3 makes it. I will be shocked if Playback doesn't make it.

So even though LYLAS and Lyric 145 were very good, it's quite contrived that groups that Simon formed in a few days already have a free ticket to the live show and only one of the real groups who have been singing together for years will make it.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-16-2012 at 03:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast