+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread

Shall be entertain predictions on who will be cut from the performances we have seen so far? I have my own feeling about who it will be, though, I'm sometimes way off. I just have to figure out what their names are. lol

Okay. I think I have it. From Demi's group, I will predict that Jennell Garcia and Nick Youngerman will go. I really think that they want Paige Thomas to go, but she will stay because she resembles Rhianna. Boy she can give some evil eye looks. She seems to be very angry. The fact that she seems ready to have a breakdown or explosion, will make the producers happy, since they would want that to add drama.

From Simon's group, I predict that Emblem2 and SuperBoss will go.

Is is just me or did Marc Anthony seem bored to death? Maybe he was just hungry. lol
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-11-2012 at 12:22 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am so bummed Jeffery was cut

I love this show! now lets see how they mentor/coach them.
    Looking at how many groups Simon has put together, Il Divo for one. I think he can handle this assignment.

Who was Jeffery? Please describe him for me. thx

Jeff was the guy with a son. He's about 35 years old. He is thin, brown hair, and has a wonderful voice! It's a shame he got cut. There was room for him, IMO. They just went with less talented people over him. I don't get it.

He's a link about it.
    The X Factor Live Recap: Judges Count Out Jeffrey Gutt in Final 24 List (10/10/12) : Nerdles

I hate the guy in the wheelchair didn't make it too. I thought his voice was incredible and that perhaps they could pair him with someone, but it didn't happen. Too sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Jeff was the guy with a son. He's about 35 years old. He is thin, brown hair, and has a wonderful voice! It's a shame he got cut. There was room for him, IMO. They just went with less talented people over him. I don't get it.

He's a link about it.
    The X Factor Live Recap: Judges Count Out Jeffrey Gutt in Final 24 List (10/10/12) : Nerdles

I hate the guy in the wheelchair didn't make it too. I thought his voice was incredible and that perhaps they could pair him with someone, but it didn't happen. Too sad.
    There were too many to chose from Debb. I wanted everyone to go through
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Thanks, I remember him now.

They let many good voices go. The man in the wheelchair didn't make it because they are looking for singers who can win this competition. That includes looks and stage presence. I was surprised he made it as far as he did.

FORT Fogey

On the main site they have them in their groups. It is easier to choose 2 who will definately make it than who will be cut.
    The problem is not knowing how much influence the producers have.

Simon: The editing leads me to believe he will cut Dope Crisis. They both loved Lyric145. I think he will keep Playback even though Mark didn't like them. He will keep a girl group and though he has some problems with them I am guessing Sister C. The other group is just too big. Two big groups that they put together is too much.

Demi: Paige and CeCe are likely to stay. I don't think Nick will make the cut. Willie is a shoo in because she needs a guy.

If Demi cuts CeCe then we know the producers are not interfereing.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-11-2012 at 02:21 PM.

I don't want her to cut Cece, She listened to what Demi had to say
    -Andy Rooney-

I really wish Jeffrey Gutt moved on to the judges homes. He really deserved to be there.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't want her to cut Cece, She listened to what Demi had to say
    Good point. She also said that she was not going to hide herself and the spots "may come off tomorrow." She will have to turn herself around quickly since the viewer vote is soon and she has not had any good camera time.

Demi needs to get after Paige about her constant crying, too. I like her but enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Good point. She also said that she was not going to hide herself and the spots "may come off tomorrow." She will have to turn herself around quickly since the viewer vote is soon and she has not had any good camera time.

Demi needs to get after Paige about her constant crying, too. I like her but enough already.
    I agree on both points I think the nerves get the better of them. I knew Cece was hiding behind that tough persona she had us believe was her

Sophie ( Genes daughter) didn't make it through did she?
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast