+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

10/4 Show Discussion Thread

This show deserves its own thread each week. So here it is.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion Thread

CeCe and Paige will both be put through for the drama, I am sure. I think they all favored Paige. Simon was the only one to mention that he liked both of them. And I am not sure he really did.

Glancing through the contestants on the main site, it is easy to see who are some obvious cuts. I wonder how they will handle the pairs where one railroaded their partner into a song choice. They really liked Willie (black country) and saw what happened. That went for Tara and the young girl whose name I don't know (Jennel?) too. Tara is a piece of work and I don't think she will make it.

I wonder if they will make a group out of Arin and Nomani. They were all sweet on how they staged their duet. They will be disappointed!

In the preview we hear Demi exclaim she got the group she wanted, must the the youngest.

FORT Fogey

The cece/ Paige thing is another of Simon's fake drama moments. Both can go through....that was said; the girls themselves have given no indication that they are enemies.....that is all Simon's work. Does he never let up on these repeated stupid bits.
    Debb70 likes this.

I loved the two young girls, their voices sound so much older.

I didn't like Tara and the other girl was actually better.
    I wonder what it is Brit doesn't like about Willie, I like him, but I agree he sounds much better when he sings really low

Tattoo guy, didnt like him. I know it means the world to all of them . I used to feel this way about AI. Not anymore- X factor is the show for me

AI can have its dueling judges, compete with lives being threatened
    BuckeyeAddict and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Tattoo guy (Vin/ Vino / is that his name?) flew off the handle for no reason after his performance. Did he forget the words? I don't get why he was so upset. That idiotic display of temper could ruin his chances of advancing. He seems like a loose cannon, not sure I would want to risk having him on my team if I were one of the coaches.
    Too bad though, he has a really interesting rock voice.

I agree that both Paige and CeCe the Drama Queen will advance. Simon loves the DRAMA!!
    I hope someone tells her to quit painting stupid leopard spots on her face and leg... it's not an attractive look .

Vino was upset, not angry( well angry with himself) he threw his hat. Simon said he thinks he has failed, I dont think he has, because he has a very different voice. I would fall apart if I forgot the words and perhaps lost my chance.

Of course Simon loves the DRAMA, doesn't every show? LOL

I love Simon
    NEPASue likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Oh, I think there is rivalary between CeCe and Paige, absolutely. They are in the same catagory (age and style) so there is a fear of them choosing only one for starters.

I guess we may never know who Simon said nailed it on the Whitney song.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

It meant nothing...just another way to start some kind of pretend drama. I just think that his gloating over starting this pretend rivalry is weird and kind of creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh, I think there is rivalary between CeCe and Paige, absolutely. They are in the same catagory (age and style) so there is a fear of them choosing only one for starters.

Yes there is. LA said it as well. CeCe thinks she has this and I think she rattled Paige - just a little
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I think Cece is technically better than Paige (but only slightly), but I like Paige better! Maybe it's just because of Cece's attitude.

I thought Tara was awful! She was a lot better than I expected in her audition, but in last night's episode, she was what I hoped she'd be in her audition! She oversang both songs. Eeek. Doesn't break my heart. She could be Cece's sister. No, she's even worse than Cece. Looking forward to her wake-up call.

I'm going to put this in as a spoiler tag, although I have not read any spoilers, nor do I have any insider info. I was trying to figure out some of the people who make it to the judges' houses. This is just based on observation when I paused the previews from last night. I saw:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cece and her leopard-print legs, Paige, and maybe Willie and maybe Jennel, all in one group. The only one I recognized in Simon's group was the girl with the eye patch. I think he has groups due to the number of people that were there. I'm guessing LA is unhappy about getting the over 30 group. I can't imagine giving Demi or Britney the over 30s, and if Simon has the groups, then that leaves the over 30s to LA.

My guess is somebody more observant than I am can figure out more people. Those were the easy ones.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast