+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Cece has the tattoo
    Thanks, I just edited my post above when I saw that the official site has the contestants up. Paige is the other.

My goodness, the little 'Annie' girl was pretty bad.. I liked both of their versions of I Will Always Love You for what they were (nobody is Whitney) but they do both have a different sound. I do not like Cece's personality too much at all and I hope that thing on her face is not permanent. I'm hoping Carly makes it to the show and I really liked the guy who sang 'Mercy' too..

Is anyone else cracked up by the way Brittany is acting? She's a great replacement for Paula, pretty spacy herself.. and I found it hilarious when she looked over and made a huge frowney face and said in a baby voice "I'm saaaaad"
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    My goodness, the little 'Annie' girl was pretty bad.. I liked both of their versions of I Will Always Love You for what they were (nobody is Whitney) but they do both have a different sound. I do not like Cece's personality too much at all and I hope that thing on her face is not permanent. I'm hoping Carly makes it to the show and I really liked the guy who sang 'Mercy' too..

Is anyone else cracked up by the way Brittany is acting? She's a great replacement for Paula, pretty spacy herself.. and I found it hilarious when she looked over and made a huge frowney face and said in a baby voice "I'm saaaaad"
    I didn't think I would like Brit, but I do. I really like Demi, she shows every emotion on her little face, the way her eyes get really big when someone sings well. It's all good, and I think Simon should be pleased with how its all coming together. Slow and steady wins the race
    Shoepie and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The little girl who sang Annie should never have been put through. They should have listened to Simon. She just cannot sing.

The site shows Panda so she must have gotten through.
    BuckeyeAddict and Debb70 like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I felt bad for the kid with the glasses who couldn't sing. I wonder what he was like in his first audition.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I felt bad for the kid with the glasses who couldn't sing. I wonder what he was like in his first audition.
    I thought the show did him a HUGE disservice showing him saying he wanted his mother. Unless he's extremely popular (or home-schooled), he probably got picked on badly at school today.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I thought the show did him a HUGE disservice showing him saying he wanted his mother. Unless he's extremely popular (or home-schooled), he probably got picked on badly at school today.
    That bothered me too.

The show shows people crying and being emotional to get ratings. That's why shows like AI follow rejects after they leave. They want them to say "F*** off" because it helps ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    The show shows people crying and being emotional to get ratings. That's why shows like AI follow rejects after they leave. They want them to say "F*** off" because it helps ratings.
    Its part of the process. Remember when Simon used to say on AI its tougher out there, well it is! rejection, nerves and people said he was mean.

I was in tears with them- I hate it when a good voice cant get the words right.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There was an episode tonight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast