+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Regarding Sophie Tweed-Simmons - I Googled her name and X-Factor, and found a photo showing her onstage during the audition, and Gene and Shannon were onstage with her! Why didn't they show us that? While I was watching, I was surprised that the judges didn't ask if they would come out to say 'hi.' Evidently they did.

My favorite part of the show was when Simon expressed to the girl in pigtails (and pink and sparkles) that he hoped she wasn't going to sing the song from Annie. The reaction from just about everyone was priceless. I agree - she won't last long. I couldn't believe she got 3 yesses.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Regarding Sophie Tweed-Simmons - I Googled her name and X-Factor, and found a photo showing her onstage during the audition, and Gene and Shannon were onstage with her! Why didn't they show us that? While I was watching, I was surprised that the judges didn't ask if they would come out to say 'hi.' Evidently they did.

My favorite part of the show was when Simon expressed to the girl in pigtails (and pink and sparkles) that he hoped she wasn't going to sing the song from Annie. The reaction from just about everyone was priceless. I agree - she won't last long. I couldn't believe she got 3 yesses.
    She could play the part of Annie though.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She could play the part of Annie though.
    And that's probably why it popped into Simon's head! She had Annie written all over her.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    You mean the hat girl? I wasn't too impressed with her either.
    Simon was so crazy over her. ???? It must be staged. The girl seemed to exhibit mental health problems. Simon kept saying to keep your eye on this one. Really? I don't get that.

I dont like Cece( sp) but that voice!! between her and _ the girl that same the same song, they are both too good to call.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont like Cece( sp) but that voice!! between her and _ the girl that same the same song, they are both too good to call.
    Simon said one of them nailed it ... which one do you think he meant? I thought he meant Cece.
    I also really liked the 13 year old girl that sang first tonight ... loved her outfit!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I thought CeCe, too.

I wasn't surprised by the first day boots, other than Jessica. I thought she'd make it further.

Where's Panda? No sign of that amazing goddess tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Simon said one of them nailed it ... which one do you think he meant? I thought he meant Cece.
    I also really liked the 13 year old girl that sang first tonight ... loved her outfit!
    I would have put too many through( good job I am not a judge) . I don't know who Simon meant, I think they were both so good.

I wasn't surprised by the first day boots, other than Jessica. I thought she'd make it further.
    Where's Panda? No sign of that amazing goddess tonight.
    I thought Jessica would go through as well. I didn't see Panda, I did see Freddy( he was in the wheelchair)
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

What is the name of the other girl who sang the same song as Cece? My gut reaction is that I don't like Cece and I have no clue who nailed it. The editing favors the other girl because they showed Cece being very proud of herself and the other having doubts.

I will start a new thread at the start of each show. The low traffic may pick up. I much prefer it to The Voice. I am surprised to find that I like Brittany VERY much. She seems to have a good rapport with both Simon and LA.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-04-2012 at 10:24 AM.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What is the name of the girl with the fake tattoo on her face? I know one of the "I Will Always Love You" girls is Cece.

Since they both got through we may never know which one nailed it.

I will start a new thread at the start of each show. The low traffic may pick up. I much prefer it to The Voice. I am surprised to find that I like Brittany VERY much. She seems to have a good rapport with both Simon and LA.
    Cece has the tattoo
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast