+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I didn't feel that way. ^

So no new episode tonight? Wait for next week then?
    Two hours tonight! I can't choose just one .So much talent!!!
    I loved Dinah, she was only 16 I think, and how great to see Gene Simmons daughter, try out : She had a unique sound, but the others were way better.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Awesome <3 Thanks.

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I'll already guess that Gene's daughter won't make the live shows (she made it through, right?). Contestants related to celebs never really do on these shows, like Jane Carrey and Mary Joyner.

I really wonder if Sophie Simmons part was set up. Sophie sings WAAAAAY better than what she did last night. I almost think she didn't do her best on purpose. Maybe she will wow everyone at the next level. It could be that she was just nervous. I hope we'll get a chance to see her true talent.

She looked very nervous. Come to think of it, Gene looked even more nervous
    -Andy Rooney-

I have seen Sophie sing on Family Jewels (Their family reality show.) several times and each time she blew me away. She sang at her parent's wedding reception and it was awesome. I'll try to find the link. She sang At Last. So, I know that she is quite capable of doing better than she did last night. She has it. She just has to use it.

I wonder why she was so nervous then. Hmm it could be all planned out, but she did seem noticeably nervous( I would be in front of such a large crowd)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder why she was so nervous then. Hmm it could be all planned out, but she did seem noticeably nervous( I would be in front of such a large crowd)
    That's what I'm thinking. I'm wondering if it's a storyline that she gets through by the skin of her teeth with average talent and then went it comes down to the wire, she breaks out with a real show stopper. Didn't you think that putdowns by that other girl contestant were rather blatant? It just seems staged IMO. Here's a link for Sophie singing at her parent's reception. It's not as high quality as it was on tv, but it gives you some idea.

sophie simmons singing at last - YouTube

She sounds good Debb. .But she was with her parents. I wonder if they thought, this type of show was where she could break out. If she wasn't a hit then so be it. Its not like everyone loved her.I have to say, I really like Demi , she is very cute and she gives wonderful critiques.

I really enjoyed Dinah, the girl that lived with 23 other people. I bet they were glad she mentioned that!! A few of the guys also were very very good. When does boot camp start
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. I'm wondering if it's a storyline that she gets through by the skin of her teeth with average talent and then went it comes down to the wire, she breaks out with a real show stopper. Didn't you think that putdowns by that other girl contestant were rather blatant? It just seems staged IMO. Here's a link for Sophie singing at her parent's reception. It's not as high quality as it was on tv, but it gives you some idea.

sophie simmons singing at last - YouTube
    I really liked her voice and her. I could not stand that other girl who they raved about, didn't understand that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I really liked her voice and her. I could not stand that other girl who they raved about, didn't understand that at all.
    You mean the hat girl? I wasn't too impressed with her either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast