+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

9/13 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Second audition round...enjoy the show!

Please keep all discussion in this thread until after the west coast airing. Thank you!~
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Wow! This forum is popular. Haha.

I've caught bits and pieces of the show and wonder WTF is wrong with Britney?

Then I saw her and Simon on Jimmy Kimmel last night. I thought she was in a better place and doing well? She seems either drugged up or just totally clueless. The blank stares, the faces are just weird. She's not all there and I don't find that fun to watch.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

She was good last night- very good.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree! Britney was good last night. The show was really good. In fact, I liked it so much more than The Voice, so far. I'm tired of seeing Christina Aguillera (sp?), so I'm enjoying Britney and Demi.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I agree! Britney was good last night. The show was really good. In fact, I liked it so much more than The Voice, so far. I'm tired of seeing Christina Aguillera (sp?), so I'm enjoying Britney and Demi.
    I loved two of the contestants tonight that surprised me One was Jason, who looked a little like Adam Lambert( sorry Adam) but his voice!! and the little girl Carly.What an old soul she was! very very good tonight
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Catching up on some of it now. Johnny was pretty good. But hey, he's called Johnny, so I'm not surprised. (kidding )
    By the way, it always looks (and sounds) like the audience is full of teenage girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Wow! This forum is popular. Haha.

I've caught bits and pieces of the show and wonder WTF is wrong with Britney?

Then I saw her and Simon on Jimmy Kimmel last night. I thought she was in a better place and doing well? She seems either drugged up or just totally clueless. The blank stares, the faces are just weird. She's not all there and I don't find that fun to watch.

Keep in mind the auditions are taped a while back and JK is live or at least taped today....so Brittany may have been better before. I thought that when I saw the show on Wed......how will she be live? If what you say is accurate, then she may not survive the live shows.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Catching up on some of it now. Johnny was pretty good. But hey, he's called Johnny, so I'm not surprised. (kidding )
    By the way, it always looks (and sounds) like the audience is full of teenage girls.
    Is his name Johnny.My phone went, I thought Simon said Jason. Either way he surprised the heck out of me
    Uncle David likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

First, thanks JavaJo for starting this tread. I was disappointed when there wasn't one for Wednesday night's show. I loved it, and I loved last night's show. The producers have really stepped up the game this year. I love the produced segments, and the talent is great so far. Far better than what we've been seeing lately on other shows. Throughly entertaining for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved two of the contestants tonight that surprised me One was Jason, who looked a little like Adam Lambert( sorry Adam) but his voice!! and the little girl Carly.What an old soul she was! very very good tonight
    His name was Jason Brock. I would never liken him to Adam. Adam is so much better looking, but Jason is a much better performer. He blew me away! His phrasing, his passion, his arrangement, his command of the higher register, et al. This guy is a force to be reckoned with. A bit weird for my tastes, but there's something about him that is compelling when he's onstage.

Finally, I love the two girls. They are just the right amount of naughty and nice between them. Suffice it to say, I'll be tuning in for every show this season.
    BerryCrazy likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    First, thanks JavaJo for starting this tread. I was disappointed when there wasn't one for Wednesday night's show. I loved it, and I loved last night's show. The producers have really stepped up the game this year. I love the produced segments, and the talent is great so far. Far better than what we've been seeing lately on other shows. Throughly entertaining for me.

His name was Jason Brock. I would never liken him to Adam. Adam is so much better looking, but Jason is a much better performer. He blew me away! His phrasing, his passion, his arrangement, his command of the higher register, et al. This guy is a force to be reckoned with. A bit weird for my tastes, but there's something about him that is compelling when he's onstage.

Finally, I love the two girls. They are just the right amount of naughty and nice between them. Suffice it to say, I'll be tuning in for every show this season.
    I thought he looked like a chubby Adam Lambert

So far, pretty good talent.
    Uncle David likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast