+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Shoepie

Thread: X Factor 9/13--2 new young women and 2 older old men LOL

FORT Fogey

X Factor 9/13--2 new young women and 2 older old men LOL

People are posting about this year in last year's thread so I thought I would start this. Britt seemed better than I expected. I will be curious to see how she does with the live shows. Simon was a fawning fool over her....guessing he thinks she will be the meal ticket for the show. I liked Demi more than I thought I would.

I did read that Simon said they would be cutting back the stage glitz and dancers somewhat this year. That would be good news, since so much of it overshadowed the contestants.

FORT Fogey

Re: X Factor 9/13--2 new young women and 2 older old men LOL

I like this show! I am glad to have Simon back on my TV and really liked Brittany. She did a good solid job of judging. I like her. Demi is okay; she didnt catch me but I dont dislike her either.

I didn't think the crying girl was as good as they did. Being there they must have gotten caught up more that we could. I hope she settles down and skips the tears now that she is not only not being bullied but is favored by all 4 of them.

Re: X Factor 9/13--2 new young women and 2 older old men LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I like this show! I am glad to have Simon back on my TV and really liked Brittany. She did a good solid job of judging. I like her. Demi is okay; she didnt catch me but I dont dislike her either.

I didn't think the crying girl was as good as they did. Being there they must have gotten caught up more that we could. I hope she settles down and skips the tears now that she is not only not being bullied but is favored by all 4 of them.
    I really liked it Shoepie.I was prepared not to.But Britt did an excellent job! how old was that young boy?? 13?? he was so nervous. Well I suppose they all are. I could never be in front of that many . It all looked like the X factor UK.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread