+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Simon's firing everyone

FORT Fogey

Re: Simon's firing everyone

I just read that Brittany walked off the set during auditions.......Her people said that she needed "a break". Yep Simon, you just keep making those mistakes

FORT Fogey

Simon even tweeted yesterday that they'd been waiting on Britney for 2 hours. Maybe we'll see her for a couple of audition citites, and then she'll be repalced by Cheryl Cole.
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Simon even tweeted yesterday that they'd been waiting on Britney for 2 hours. Maybe we'll see her for a couple of audition citites, and then she'll be replaced by Cheryl Cole.
    Sounds like some much needed publicity
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Simon even tweeted yesterday that they'd been waiting on Britney for 2 hours. Maybe we'll see her for a couple of audition citites, and then she'll be repalced by Cheryl Cole.
    That would be an expensive ratings stunt. I think she's in it for the long haul as her contract gives her a lot of control.

I think she'll be there till at least the live shows. I feel like Simon's banking on ratings because she's on the show or ratings because she has a meltdown.

FORT Fogey

Brittany is definately there for the curiosity factor. Demi, I do not get. In the previews she turns me off. Brittany I think I may like.

I saw them both on Ellen, and I think it could work.I will see tonight.I am not fan of The Voice. AI has jumped the shark, so maybe the X factor will be my must see singing show
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw them both on Ellen, and I think it could work.I will see tonight.I am not fan of The Voice. AI has jumped the shark, so maybe the X factor will be my must see singing show
    I agree. I barely watched AI last season. I will watch a couple of shows just to see if the judging is good. That is what I enjoyed most with Simon, Paula and Randy. The judges make the show for me.

I watch the blind autitions on the voice and then I lose interest.

I have Ellen on my DVR. I will go take a look. Thanks for that heads up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

AI sucks. They give, or gave, the message that if you're overweight and "don't look like a star", then your dreams are just dreams. So inspiring.

I might check this season out. Hopefully it's better than the last. We don't need jerks like Astro, dramatic events like Rachel Crow, and the kind like Stacy Francis, who was one of the most overdramatic people I've seen on any show.

I'm really curious to see how they edit it all together. I've never tuned in, but I will check it out during the taped rounds and will definitely check out the live rounds to see how they all hold it together.

I've just started watching the episode and do they always start with these almost "scripted" moments of contestants talking about each other?

do they always start with these almost "scripted" moments of contestants talking about each other?
    Seems they all do this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast