+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BuckeyeAddict
  • 1 Post By ibot2much

Thread: Finale "Spoilers" or Rumors?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Finale "Spoilers" or Rumors?

IMO, this isn't really a spoiler, but I thought I'd put that in the title in case somebody wants to be completely surprised. And if anyone else hears anything, please share! I'm going to be looking for any tidbits I can get.

Rumor has it that Stevie Wonder and Justin Bieber recorded a couple of Christmas songs to be aired for the finale. And surprise, surprise, Drew joined the Biebs onstage. Nobody saw that coming.

Re: Finale "Spoilers" or Rumors?

I also read in an interview that Marcus' favorite of the top 3 is not who I thought it would be. I figured he'd be rooting for his teammate, Chris. But no, his favorite is Josh! Just another reason to like Marcus!

There is a poll on rickey's site for people to vote on who they predict will win. Melanie is ahead right now with 43% of the votes, Josh has 33% of the votes, followed by Chris with 23%. Personally, I think if any one of the 3 comes up with a showstopping performance, it could easily be his or hers.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

If it is true it would fit Simon's determination to make that girl a "recording artist" ( I love when he says that with his British accent). Did you notice that he was NO WAY near as upset when Rachel left as he was when Drew left......
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I also read in an interview that Marcus' favorite of the top 3 is not who I thought it would be. I figured he'd be rooting for his teammate, Chris. But no, his favorite is Josh! Just another reason to like Marcus!

There is a poll on rickey's site for people to vote on who they predict will win. Melanie is ahead right now with 43% of the votes, Josh has 33% of the votes, followed by Chris with 23%. Personally, I think if any one of the 3 comes up with a showstopping performance, it could easily be his or hers.
    This is not a rumor. I saw the interview on a blog. Marcus said he was a fan of Josh and Josh was his man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305 View Post
    This is not a rumor. I saw the interview on a blog. Marcus said he was a fan of Josh and Josh was his man.
    Sorry - I didn't mean that it was a rumor. Just added the info to this thread. I saw it in an interview also. And it's a good thing, huh Jasmine?!

Sorry - I didn't mean that it was a rumor. Just added the info to this thread. I saw it in an interview also. And it's a good thing, huh Jasmine?!
    Sorry, I hope I didn't come off harsh in my reply and yes it is a good thing!

FORT Fogey

I also read in an interview that Marcus' favorite of the top 3 is not who I thought it would be. I figured he'd be rooting for his teammate, Chris. But no, his favorite is Josh! Just another reason to like Marcus!.....
    Thanks for sharing! I adore Marcus. He is a very lovely young man. His mum did great with him.

Rapper Pitbull and R&B singer Ne-Yo will be performing Thursday night, according to our local paper. I also read that Leona Lewis will also be performing, according to Simon Cowell.

As with AI, all three will be singing a duet with a "surprise guest." But it sounds like that is happening tonight, as part of the competition, rather than tomorrow night. Not sure that is such a good idea, in the name of fairness. The guest star(s) could sway votes. It should happen on results night, like with AI. Maybe the newspaper is wrong about when the duets will be.

More info - There was a press conference today. The contestants drew cards, and it appears that based on that, the performance order will be: Josh, Chris, then Melanie.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 12-21-2011 at 05:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread