+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I had compared Melanie to Pia in an earlier post. I seem to recall that you had a high opinion of Pia while she was on American Idol (cough, cough, snort, snort), so I had merely said that you would be happy to fill us in about her.

If you're not the one I'm thinking of, then I'm a total idiot and I apologize.

Ahhh....yes, Pia....

And yes, I'm the one you're thinking of... Good comparison, re Pia / Melanie...hadn't thought of it. I think that's the reason I'm so indifferent toward Melanie. Like Pia, she's a one trick pony. What you see is what you get...every single week.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ahhh....yes, Pia....

And yes, I'm the one you're thinking of... Good comparison, re Pia / Melanie...hadn't thought of it. I think that's the reason I'm so indifferent toward Melanie. Like Pia, she's a one trick pony. What you see is what you get...every single week.
    I agree, however, I will point out that Melanie does show emotion in her songs. I think Pia may have struggled with that. I also think Melanie's songs have been a little more varied too. Still, Melanie has the ability to grow as an artist. I think she could do very well with the right grooming.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567