+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Marcus was never my favorite, but I have to say he is a classy guy. It couldn't have been easy to be in the bottom for 4 weeks in a row, but he had the best attitude and a beautiful smile on his face. I hope he does well in his future.
    Debb70 and Fanny Mare like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl View Post
    While I'm waiting, I'm listening to K.D. Lang's version of "Hallelujah" and trying not to cry at my desk. I found myself with tears running down my face last night after Josh sang it. I didn't even realize I was crying. I looked like Paula afterward. LOL!
    I still maintain that Kd Lang's version of this song is the BEST version of ALL time - bar none. I'll never forget those enchanted moments as she sang the song at the 2010 winter Olympics, listening to her pour her heart into that song like nobody's business...those lyrics came pouring out of her soul. I have goosebumps just thinking about it as I type this. AMAZING...!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Did you see Rachel on Kelly Live and Wendy Williams this week? She looked great! She talked about the stylist she has in NY. They did her right. Just goes to show that the stylists on The X Factor were not all that.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    sorry to see Marcus go. He was the only one left with any true stage presence and knowledge of how to move on the stage. The other three will need to develop some if they want people to shell out money to see them perform. Melanie for the win!!
    You're right! Marcus may not have had the best voice, but he had the most stage presence. He knew how to work the stage and engage the audience. Of the three left, I would probably say that Chris is the one who has the most presence, which is why he might be the dark horse. As much as I love Josh, I do admit that sometimes I wish he would move around more. And Melanie can be summed up by one word--Pia. (If you didn't watch American Idol this past season, then ask Bee Stung Lips. She'll be glad to tell you ALL about Pia. )
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Beestunglips ~ please fill us in about Pia! TIA

FORT Fogey

I am still waiting for the Pia album to be released...the one that would be bigger than the winners. That would be hard to do with the start the country kid has had.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did you see Rachel on Kelly Live and Wendy Williams this week? She looked great! She talked about the stylist she has in NY. They did her right. Just goes to show that the stylists on The X Factor were not all that.
    I just went to watch the clip on Live with Kelly. I didnt like her hair at all. Loved that top though.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-16-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    Beestunglips ~ please fill us in about Pia! TIA
    Wha? Huh? Am I privy to information I am unaware of or something?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Marcus was never my favorite, but I have to say he is a classy guy. It couldn't have been easy to be in the bottom for 4 weeks in a row, but he had the best attitude and a beautiful smile on his face. I hope he does well in his future.
    I agree. I am sure someone will sign him He has such a nice personality

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Wha? Huh? Am I privy to information I am unaware of or something?
    I had compared Melanie to Pia in an earlier post. I seem to recall that you had a high opinion of Pia while she was on American Idol (cough, cough, snort, snort), so I had merely said that you would be happy to fill us in about her.

If you're not the one I'm thinking of, then I'm a total idiot and I apologize.
    Last edited by Babbred; 12-16-2011 at 06:19 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast