+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

I still say this show needs a serious overhaul! A new host and two new judges/mentors.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Yay!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Marcus has nothing to be ashamed about though. He did a great job, and he was a heck of a survivor. He did something nobody else did - kept hanging on after being in the bottom 2 or 3 for 3 weeks in a row.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

No special announcements other than it starts at 8pm Wednesday night.

Honestly the only 2 stars I see comming out of this show are Rachel (cute personality, can sing) & Chris, (nice voice & even better song writer).

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl View Post
    Look it up on YT, and find the version that says "LIVE at the Winter Olympics 2010". It's just pics of her, but the vocal is just ... there are no words. There are other versions of hers that are just as good. After this, I will never listen to my Canadian Tenors version again. No comparison.
    Found it. Just love her voice. Yes, that was wonderful - thanks for the tip!

I agree with yellow rose, needs major overhaul. It's a snooze fest, the bickering between judges gets old. It's just another American Idol. I think the X in X factor should be where the contestants sing their own original songs, or play an instrument, or something that gives that X. Tired of all the mini whitney Celine mariahs, it just gets old.

Whew! That was the most nerve-racking semi-final for a reality show I've watched in a while. After those rumors about "punishing" Josh last week, I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if he would make it. Whoo hoo! It's funny, because as Marcus and Josh stood up there side-by-side, I just had a feeling it would be Josh. The drama just seemed too contrived. It was almost like, "Ok, I know Josh is going through so could we just get this over with?"

I have to admit, I admired Marcus. Simon was spot-on: he never threw tantrums or whined, just bounced back and gave it his best week after week. He was a real trooper, and I wish him the best in life.

I must be in the minority, because I actually liked Florence and Nicole. For the first time the entire season, I also didn't mind the huge production values.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

sorry to see Marcus go. He was the only one left with any true stage presence and knowledge of how to move on the stage. The other three will need to develop some if they want people to shell out money to see them perform. Melanie for the win!!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

There's not a single rendition of Hallelujah that I have not liked quite a bit. I have to admit KD Lang's is beyond outstanding. Her voice... that arrangement... those lyrics.... simply magical.

Glad Josh made it to the finale. Not sure how Chris made it but it doesn't matter. It's Melanie, Josh and Chris.

Marcus has a wonderful attitude and I predict he will go far.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast