+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

  1. #11
    Bam!Bam! YellowRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    533

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    More yacking.... Talking to that idiot LA Reid.

  2. #12
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Since there is no sing-off and no judges' decision, they have a LOT more time to waste. Ho hum. This is REALLY dragging.

  3. #13
    Bam!Bam! YellowRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    533

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Crap, now we have a song from someone I have no clue who they are, Florence and the Machine..... Could they drag this out anymore? This could be a 30 minute show. I'm sure there will be a commercial immediately after.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

  4. #14
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    Crap, now we have a song from someone I have no clue who they are, Florence and the Machine..... Could they drag this out anymore? This could be a 30 minute show.
    Make that a 10 minute show!!!

  5. #15
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Steve is promising to reveal the first 2 acts going to the finals - after the break, of course.

  6. #16
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    614

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    While I'm waiting, I'm listening to K.D. Lang's version of "Hallelujah" and trying not to cry at my desk. I found myself with tears running down my face last night after Josh sang it. I didn't even realize I was crying. I looked like Paula afterward. LOL!
    bee stung lips likes this.

  7. #17
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl View Post
    While I'm waiting, I'm listening to K.D. Lang's version of "Hallelujah" and trying not to cry at my desk. I found myself with tears running down my face last night after Josh sang it. I didn't even realize I was crying. I looked like Paula afterward. LOL!
    I didn't know kd lang sang Hallelujah until Bee Stung Lips mentioned it in a post yesterday or today. I'll have to look it up. I love kd lang's voice.

  8. #18
    Bam!Bam! YellowRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    533

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Make that a 10 minute show!!!

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    614

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I didn't know kd lang sang Hallelujah until Bee Stung Lips mentioned it in a post yesterday or today. I'll have to look it up. I love kd lang's voice.
    Look it up on YT, and find the version that says "LIVE at the Winter Olympics 2010". It's just pics of her, but the vocal is just ... there are no words. There are other versions of hers that are just as good. After this, I will never listen to my Canadian Tenors version again. No comparison.

  10. #20
    Bam!Bam! YellowRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    533

    Re: 12/15 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

    Dragging it out some more...... Each judge giving props to their own. Except for Paula who loves everyone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.