+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: 12/8 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Re: 12/8 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

There might be "strategy" for Nicole and even LA to keep the constant low vote getter. As long as he's in the bottom two, there is less of a chance for their act or other act to be in the bottom two. If you think about it, who would have been in the bottom two had Marcus been voted out last week? It could have been a real contenter.

Regardless, that was ridiculous of Nicole to do. I think there is talk that she will be replaced next year. I'm hoping it's true. She is a worthless judge and mentor. Josh is doing so well despite her, not because of her.
    Debb70 likes this.

I felt sad to see that girl breakdown like that way. She tried so hard to hold it together.Even when she was singing she looked like she was going to cry. That is alot of stress for a kid. Heck some adults could not do it.I hope someone gets that girl her own bathroom.Nicole I am looking at you. Its the least you can do for being a coward.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I felt sad to see that girl breakdown like that way. She tried so hard to hold it together.Even when she was singing she looked like she was going to cry. That is alot of stress for a kid. Heck some adults could not do it.I hope someone gets that girl her own bathroom.Nicole I am looking at you. Its the least you can do for being a coward.
    My thoughts too. Nicole got booed because she copped out. She didn't want to send anyone home so she let the voters decide. She's a coward. Marcus has been bottom many times already, which means that America is not voting for him so I'm sure sending home Marcus wouldn't have been a big deal. Nicole (and Rachel) probably thought that because Marcus was in the bottom for the 3rd time, that he will get the lowest votes. But her strategy backfired. She could have saved Rachel if she wanted to. Rachel looked verty surprised when she heard her name. Eh! Marcus will be bottom 2 agains next week so, they are just prolonging the inevitable.

BTW, it was hilarious when Steve the robot asked Nicole what she has to say. LOL! So freaking tactless! No sense of decorum. I was waiting for him to ask Rachel "How do you feel, now that you got sent home by America?" while reading it from the teleprompter and while she's bawling.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian View Post
    I didn't hear it that way. To me, it was more like "Mama, you promise me?" Her mother was trying to console her, telling her it would be okay.
    Yes, her mother said "it's going to be okay." Rachael replied, "you promise? "

I think her meltdown was as unexpected to her as it was to us. She looked at Simon when Nicole ducked the vote and he signaled her something to believe she would be safe because we saw her smile and nod. I think everyone thought Marcus had the low vote. She would probably not have been as emotional when being eliminated from the final 4. Just a hunch. It took her by surprise as it did most of us.
    RealVoyeur likes this.

This show is rigged. Has been since they judges picked their groups. When Simon brought Melanie back to the competition I knew who was going to win. Rachel was let go for ratings. Now everyone will tune in next week to see if Marcus gets cut, just like they did to see if Astro would leave after his debacle. Remember, America may vote, but it is the Producers (cough cough Simon cough cough) who actually pick the winner. This show, Idol, any competition show read the fine print at the end of the episodes, it says it all there.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    This show is rigged. Has been since they judges picked their groups. When Simon brought Melanie back to the competition I knew who was going to win. Rachel was let go for ratings. Now everyone will tune in next week to see if Marcus gets cut, just like they did to see if Astro would leave after his debacle. Remember, America may vote, but it is the Producers (cough cough Simon cough cough) who actually pick the winner. This show, Idol, any competition show read the fine print at the end of the episodes, it says it all there.
    Racheal will make a fine little actress, Nichole otoh, like Simon, cant act for beans

FORT Fogey

I really don't think Nicole was acting. I think she really thought Rachael was going to make it and ducked. It almost appeared that LA was presuring her to either vote out Rachael or duck. Her face when she turned to him radiated pressure. Paula was also talking in her ear. It seemed to me that she regretted her decision. Would she have cried so hard had Marcus left? We will never know. And yeah, Simon cannot act!

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I totally agree that Nicole should have voted for Marcus to leave. 3 weeks in the bottom two... you deserve to go home (sorry). And Rachel really nailed her "save me" song so I think she deserved to stay.
    In the end, I'm sure Rachel would not have won... so the order that they leave is not THAT important... but at least Rachel would have had one more week to get used to the idea that she might not win. I'm sure she will get a call from Disney in no time, so I hope that makes her feel better.
    [I also though that Rachel's mom said "it will be okay" and Rachel said "you promise?"]
    Boy, this show is delivering a ton more drama than Idol ever did. And the crying JUDGES??? Crazy!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

If they allow for a deadlock, then Nicole was justified in voting as she did. She apparently liked them both and did not want either of them to go. RC went home because she had the lowest numnber of votes....not Marcus. I only wish that the camera was on Simon's face when they made the anouncement. Of course we saw RC fall to the ground. It was VERY strange that she was so composed telling Nicole that she was OK with whatever happens.......and then she was not!!! Was she so sure she was safe that she was being the little actress??

I was thinking after it was over last night that America got rid of the three groups, the two older people and the three kids all right in a row.
    America prefers the AI model of older teens and twenties singing alone to this array of ages?? Looks like it.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

+ Reply to Thread