+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 12/7 Live Show *** Spoilers ***

Re: 12/7 Live Show *** Spoilers ***

This performances are over-produced while the robotic host is quite the opposite. Please fire him him next year. That being said it will be Rachel (mediocre on both songs last night) and Marcus (not enough fans compared to the others) are bottom 2. Marcus will have the lowest votes but I don't think the judges will even bring it to audience vote with him in the B3 for 3 weeks in a row now. The judges will eliminate him for good. I wish though that Drew was still in the competition instead of Marcus because it would have been fun to see who Simon will pick if Drew and Rachel were both in the B3 this week.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    This performances are over-produced while the robotic host is quite the opposite. Please fire him him next year. That being said it will be Rachel (mediocre on both songs last night) and Marcus (not enough fans compared to the others) are bottom 2. Marcus will have the lowest votes but I don't think the judges will even bring it to audience vote with him in the B3 for 3 weeks in a row now. The judges will eliminate him for good. I wish though that Drew was still in the competition instead of Marcus because it would have been fun to see who Simon will pick if Drew and Rachel were both in the B3 this week.
    Hmmm - that would have been interesting! However, I am pretty sure I enjoyed Marcus' performances more than I would have enjoyed Drew's. I liked Drew at first, but her style got stale quickly. And I think that's why she is gone.

FORT Regular

Wow, that was quite an emotional results show. I feel bad for Rachel, I definitely didn't expect her to go. And I feel more for Nicole, she was so distraught. Rachel leaving and reacting the way she did makes me more convinced that young children should not be competing with adults in a show like The X Factor. They do not have the emotional maturity to accept rejection.

My top 3 prediction will be Josh, Chris and Melanie. Chris blows me away - that guy is so talented, may not have the best voice but he is the ultimate artist, songwriter and performer. And he is current, his lyrics have soul. He may win this but if he doesn't I am certain he has a bright career ahead of him. He will be worth more than the $5million. His "Young Homie" will be produced, he will have his own recording contract and will be very successful. I just hope that he continues to live his life and stay on the right path. Josh is my pick to win because he is older and I figured if he doesn't win, may not get the opportunities that the Chris, Astro or the other younger ones will get. Josh reminds me of Joe Cocker who I love.

Melanie undoubtedly the best singer in the bunch but I am not feeling her. Someone here said she talks too much and seemed fake - yeah, I get that too. The other night when she started to open her mouth, I went, "No, Melanie, shut up". If she wins, will I buy her album? No, I won't. I have enough Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston music in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by gater View Post
    The trouble with this show is too many dancers, and too much lighting. Josh's 2nd performance was just him and some background lighting - thats what i want to see.
    I agree! I would love to just see the singers sing without all the big production numbers. I think they are overdoing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123